21

A/N: Okay, so I changed the cover back to the original one, and used the one given by taelephaty_ for Jaan instead. So, please go check it out!

Also, the previous chapter has so many comments *Jumping on my bed happily*

so, thanks 💜💜💜

Also, here is when the past starts okay?

LET'S GET IT!!!

_

________________________________________

"Are you out of your mind Kangju??! He is my son!!" Park Hinjae shouted at her husband, tears in her eyes, hugging her son tightly to her chest.

"And mine too!! But we have no other option Hinjae ah!! We don't have any other fucking option!!" Park Kanju shouted, his own tears not stopping at what life has brought them to, what he is forced to do today, coz they have no choice.

"That doesn't mean I'll let you sell my son!! You can't feed us enough, that's your problem!!! I always told you not to take loans from those fuckers!! All those people are looking for us now, while we are here, in this shitty underground tunnel, hiding since a week now!!! My sons never deserved this!! It's just been a week they came to this world Kanju!! Just a fucking week!! And you are already making us starve in this shithole!!" Hinjae shouted frustrated.

It's not like she didn't love him. They love each other more than anything else in this world, always have. They were like pillars in each other's life, throughout the tough times they had. Kanju always wanted to start his own business, so he took loans, but everytime, he started a business, something went off and luck was never on their side. Kanju had so many debts to pay, still he was insistent on starting a business and nothing else, so he kept on hiding from the moneylenders. But when, a week ago, his wife gave birth to their identical twin sons, the loan lenders found their home somehow and completely destroyed it. As Kanju couldn't take his family back to his home, he had no other option, but ask for help. But unfortunately, all the people in this small town, know him very well, and nobody agreed to help them. So, he had no other choice, but to bring his wife, who was extremely exhausted and new born infants to this underground huge tunnel, near the han River.

Since a week, they are hiding here, with Kanju disguising and getting them something to eat by stealing, still its not enough for his family, he knows. Especially after today, when he tried to steal from a convenience store, but almost got caught and arrested. He knows, they have to do something, and after knowing about the St. Marcus Orphanage, Busan, he got a thought, no father could ever want to think of. But he knew, that is the best decision for his family. One of his sons, will get to have good life in the Orphanage, while the rest of their family could survive with the huge money you get there, for even a single child. And once he's able to be stable again, he'll buy his son back.

"Hinjae ah..." Kanju whispered, stepping forward and caressing his son's forehead with teary eyes, "Jaemin ah is my son too. But we don't have a choice here. If we don't do this, our whole family will die. You, me, Jimin, Jaemin, all of us. In this shitty place. Do you want that?" He tried to reason. This was a very hard decision for him as well, but he had to make a rational choice here.