Chapter 1 (The begining)

\Art is not mine/

Akame had been givin a mission track down a serial killer named Zanku the headhunter.

Najenda:"You all have you're mission find this guy and kill him before anymore innocent's get hurt got it!"

All:"Got it!"

Everyone had been searching for over fourty five minute's waiting for him to show himself Akame on the other hand was actually searching instead of just standing in one place.

Akame had seen foot print's made from blood so she had followed them and she had found him.

Zanku:"Good evening look's like you found me but i don't think you'll last against someone that can see you're next movment."

Akame:(This mission isn't any different from the rest one cut is all it take's to kill him

Akame:(This mission isn't any different from the rest one cut is all it take's to kill him.)

Zanku:"I don't this that's what it will take i'm a lot more sturdy than the other victim's you've claimed with that sword of your's."

Akame didn't shake one bit from what the killer said but engaged in combat with him but that Teigu he had was very much a problem and it was clear that she wasn't going to win this she had been slamed into the wall behind her the killer raised his wrist blade and said.

Zanku:"Any last word's before i add you're head to my collection?"

???????:"Back off asshole!"

Zanku spit blood from the lethal slash the stranger delivered

Zanku:"W-w-Who are you?"

???????:"You may know me as Tatsumi the hunter and you are dead meat."

The stranger said to the serial killer before Zanku bleed out and died.

Tatsumi:"That's one more empirian fuck face dead."

The boy turned his head and asked.

Tatsumi:"Are you okay ma'am?"

Akame:"Yeah thank you for helping me."

Tatsumi:"That's just what i do us assassin's have to watch eachother's back's."

Akame:(What is this feeling his soft skin pressing against mine what's going on with me?)

Tatsumi:"You're cut up pretty badly i'll get some first aid on ya until you can get to a doctor."

The boy grabed a first aid kit from his jacket and started applying bandage's and closing up the wound's she had.

Akame:(Why do i feel like this he must be mine all mine noone else can have him but me *Giggle*)

Another of the night raid member's found Akame and the boy in the abandoned arena.

Leone:"Akame are you okay!?"

Akame:"This young man helped me i'm fine."

Leone:"Well for killing someone he look's quite cute."

Akame:(You little whore don't touch him or i'll cut you're breast off you can't have him only i can if you even think about taking him from me i'll kill you.)

Tatsumi:"It'll be a bit but she'll recover i would say keep her out of combat for at least three or four day's to give her time to heal."

Leone:"I'll get her back to base. What's you're name by the way?"

Tatsumi:"Call me Tatsumi the hunter."

Leone:"Hunter?"

Tatsumi:"I've been killing people in the empire's force for about a year and a half now so i've been dubbed the hunter by the minister."

Akame:"you would make a great assassin for night raid."

Tatsumi:"I'll catch up with you in a bit i got one more target this evening so i'll see you when it's done."

Leone:"We'll talk to the boss about it We'll see you later i guess."

Tatsumi:"That's if you see me coming."

Akame:(Once you're part of us i'll take you as my own not one hair on you're head shall be harmed my love noone will be able to touch you)

[That's all for today folks i'll see y'all later bye]