54. unplanned visits

(Joe's pov)

I rushed outside, rain was pouring down and it was freezing cold. Even though I was wearing a t-shirt, hoodie and jacket, I was still shivering.

When Harry texted me I freaked out, it was no weather to be outside. I quickly got in my car, if she was outside for this long she needed to be somewhere with heat as soon as possible. I started driving around with my headlights on the brightest I could possibly put them on.

Nobody was outside, there weren't any cars nor people walking. The streets were empty and quiet.

I drove around for over an hour, not finding her anywhere. I remembered a place she once took me too, her thinking place she had called it. I parked my car back home and got out before I started running in the right direction, praying to god she would be there because I looked everywhere.

I ran across the streets, yelling out her name hoping for her to reply, but she didn't. It stayed quiet.

I kept running, once I was away from the houses I looked around, trying to remember what direction to go to. I was in a small park, there were plenty of trees and some benches. I tried looking around, no sign of Taylor anywhere. I sighed, trying to remember what direction I had to go.

I remembered the day where she had grabbed my hand and pulled me to the right, excitedly telling me to hurry up because she was so excited to show me. She said she never showed anyone else this spot before as it was her thinking place.

I immediately ran into the right direction as I kept yelling her name. I pushed away the bushes and went trough, the water droplets ontop of them sprung right off. I looked around, not seeing her yet.

I yelled her name again, praying for a response. I looked around, there was nobody. I walked a bit further into the small space between the bushes and an old church. At the end there was an amazing lookout over part of the sea. It was a beautiful sight.

Taylor loved going there, she went there whenever she had to think.

I ran trough the small space as I yelled out her name, getting more and more worried with each passing second. As I got to the end and reached the lookout I sighed.

She wasn't there. It was empty. As I was about to turn around I gasped when I saw something, or someone, laying on the ground.

"Taylor!" I yelled out as I rushed to her. She was laying on the ground, frozen. Her clothes were soaked and her skin felt cold. I gasped as I noticed some blood on the side of her head.

I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her before picking her up and holding her close to me. "You will be okay, I'll take care of you I promise" I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Judging by the fact there was a footprint deep in the mud and blood on the wall, she fell and hit her head. She wasn't bleeding anymore which is a good sign.

I immediately started running once I had a good grip on her, the hospital wasn't far away and she definitely needed to at least be checked by a doctor.

I rushed into the hospital, still extremely worried. I ran right up to the front desk, "She was outside for hours and hit her head, she's freezing cold. She needs a doctor, now." I said with a stern face before looking down at Taylor.

I didn't know what happened but I knew something did, she wouldn't be so irresponsible to go outside in this weather and stay there for hours.

The person at the desk nodded and called a doctor right away. A bunch of people came storming in and in no time she was placed in a hospital bed and taken to some room, leaving me standing alone with one doctor.

"What's going to happen with her?" I looked at the doctor with a worried look, I really wanted her to be okay. Maybe I never told her before but even now, she was the most important person in my life. I would do anything for her to be happy.

"She will be warmed up and examined, some scans will be done to see if she got any damage from hitting her head and then she has to rest. She should be okay, you can see her in half an hour if you wish, it would be helpful if you filled in this form first so we know her contact information etc." he said as he handed me a few forms and a pen to fill it in.

I nodded as I took it from him. "Will do, thank you so much" I sat down on one of the chairs and started filling it out. It was basic information like her name, her birthday, blood-type which we had a weird discussion about once so I know it's O+. I filled in everything as they weren't hard questions.

In who to contact I filled in her mother, I wasn't sure how her and Harry were and I wouldn't feel right filling in myself without her consent.

I handed the form to the lady at the desk before walking back to my chair and sitting down.

It was past 3am now, half an hour had definitely passed but there was no sign that I could see her anytime soon.

I took out my phone and texted Andrea, her mother, everything that I knew. Harry left me on seen and his status said he had been offline for hours, he probably just went to sleep. I decided to not text him, I'll let Taylor do that as I can't make that decision for her right now.

Another fifteen minutes passed, I had been texting with Andrea and I promised her I would let her know once I had any information about Taylor and how she was.

Finally a doctor walked in and came to me. "And, how is she?" I asked, extremely worried as it had been over an hour even though they said it would only be half an hour.

The doctor nodded, "You can go see her." I smiled, "That's amazing!" "but" I froze when I heard that single word. That could only be bad news.

"She's not awake right now. She should be awake soon but right now she needs extra air and is not stable enough to be awake herself. Do you want to see her?"

I gasped before I nodded, "yes, yes I want to see her."

A/N

I felt bad leaving you with a cliffhanger so have this!! gonna actually not post any more chapters today... I hope... lmfaooo, okay have a good night <33