53. Affairs in the rain?

(no one's pov)

Harry was sitting on the couch, he had put Elodie to bed a few hours ago, it was around ten now. He went through his instagram feed, not pleased with what he saw.

There were pictures of Taylor and Joe everywhere, everyone seemed to think they were dating.

He refreshed the page, a certain picture he hadn't seen caught his eye. Taylor was in her car, her face seemed flushed. She was driving into this street. His eyes flashed down to the caption.

"I'm so confused, Taylor and Joe are together?? But why is she going to the house Harry and Elodie live? Maybe she is picking up Elodie but she should be asleep by now? Taylor doesn't seem to be in a good mood. :("

Right after he read the caption he heard Taylor's car drive into the parking spot. Harry rolled his eyes. She left without saying a word and she lied right to his face this morning.

She stayed the night at Joe's house and then lies to him about it then just leaves to go see him without telling him??

He couldn't help but think she was cheating on him. He couldn't think of any other logical explanation, why else would she lie about staying the night at place.

He put away his phone once Taylor walked inside. He crossed his arms and stared at her. Taylor put down her bag and walked over to him, not saying anything at all.

"So are you going to explain to me what's going on?" Harry said harshly. Taylor raised an eyebrow, "What's going on?" "Yes Taylor, tell me what the fuck is going on?" he got up and stood infront of her, his face filled with anger.

"Nothing is going on? I have been hanging out with my friend?" She crossed her arms too, annoyed that he implied she was having an affair.

"Then tell me why the fuck you lied?" "Because you weren't talking to me anymore anyways, you can't even fucking acknowledge my existence Harry." Harry's face light up with anger, he wasn't holding back anymore. He had all the rights to be mad at her, and he was.

"You aren't supposed to fucking lie to me Taylor! Especially not about staying over at a guys house??" he yelled the words, not able to control his temper.

Taylor just stood there and stared, she didn't know what to say. She knew she fucked up, she knew she did.

"Great so you go and fucking cheat on me and then you can't even talk to me? Great. Just great Taylor." Taylor's expression turned to pure anger as she heard his words. "I didn't fucking cheat on you, what the fuck are you on about?!" she was yelling now too, both of them too angry to even think straight.

"Just fucking leave, leave. Now. Leave and don't come back, go to your new boyfriend or something. I don't need you here anymore, I don't need cheating bitches in this household or near Elodie so leave and never come back." He spoke the words as he pointed at the door. "We are over." He said as Taylor just stared at him, frozen.

"As you wish." she said calmly before turning around and walking out, grabbing her bag which she left by the door on her way out.

She didn't slam the door, instead she closed it softly, almost unhearable. Harry sighed as he walked back onto the couch and let himself fall down on it. He was sad, broken but above all, he was angry. Angry at Taylor.

Taylor walked outside, she left the property. She decided to respect his wishes and dissappear. The cold wind brushed her bare shoulders, making her shiver.

She forgot to bring a coat and she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She also didn't have her car and she wasn't going back there to get it. The stores were closed by now so she would just wander around the streets she decided.

After about an hour and a half it was 12am and rain started pouring down on her. Taylor sighed, she didn't have anywhere to go. She knew she could call her mom, she would rush to her and take her in but she wasn't a little child anymore, she couldn't make her mom fix all her problems.

The only person who lived close was Joe but going to him now didn't seem like a smart idea, at all.

Harry was in bed, he couldn't sleep. He didn't hear Taylor take the car and she was out in shorts and a t-shirt and it started pouring. She was probably with Joe but he had to be sure, even if he was angry with her, hated her even, he needed to know if she was safe so he did the only thing he thought was right.

He got out his phone amd texted Joe, if she was anywhere it was with him.

Harry:

Is Taylor at urs?

Joe:

No? She left at 10 to come to you. Should she be here?

Harry:

She left again. Just needed to know if she's with you, thanks.

Joe:

Oh that's not good, I'll try calling her.

Harry read Joe's message, he didn't reply though. He decided she would have gone to her mother then, so why would he worry. She's not his problem anymore after all. He just layed down and went to sleep, what else could he do anyways he thought to himself.

Joe tried calling Taylor about twenty times, no reply. It had been raining for over an hour now, there was even thunder now. Joe had called everyone who might know where she is, nobody knew anything.

Joe stepped outside, he had to find her. He felt the cold trough his thick jacket and his warm jeans. Within ten seconds he was completely soaked.

A/N

Okay a chapter around 1k words because I'm feeling inspired. I didn't proof read so sorry for any typos etc. I'll try to upload another chapter tomorrow but if I don't, stream fearless (taylor's version) !! Also it's my bday tomorrow so happy early bday to me !!