CHAPTER XIX

~ * ~ 

~ * ~ 

As the group of first years and a certain Heartslabyul third year had finished painting the roses, all of them were glad the task was done, especially Deuce. 

The said student huffed, "We did a lot better than the day before!"

"You did well!" Cater smiled, checking the time on his phone. "Oops, it's almost time! Well done, mes!"

"Aye aye, sir~!" The Cater clones chorused. 

+ + + 

It was almost time for the Unbirthday Party to begin. Nearly every single one of those in Heartslabyul had been dressed for the occasion. All that was needed was for the Heartslabyul prefect appear. 

With the exception of (Y/N) and her group of friends as well as Cater, everyone was dressed for the party.

All of those from Heartslabyul wore a white shirt and a black diamond patterned vest covering it. Next, the vest had a blazer over it. Finally, white trousers along with a black and yellow ribbon were for the bottom. 

Still, despite the occassion, everyone was tense. 

The girl ran her fingers from her red scrunchie all the way to the ends of her (h/c) hair to calm her nerves.

It was not that she was terrified exactly, but the non-magic user could not shake off the feeling of dread.

Dread, please leave, she thought. 

Finally, the trumpets sounded.

"Announcing our great leader! The Crimson Ruler! Dorm Leader Riddle!" A resident announced.

"Dorm Leader Riddle, hip hip hurray!" The others who belonged in the Heartslabyul dormitory cheered.

And there, Riddle walked down with Trey following a few steps behind, the second year being in the most extravagant attire among the rest. 

On the left side of his head, a small crown was there. As for what the male wore, he had a coat dress, two of the colors being white and red. Under it, however, it was only in red with a pattern of diamonds, hearts, clovers, and crowns. He wore white trousers for the bottom. 

"The roses are red, the tablecloths are white." Riddle observed with a pleased hum as he continued. "This is the perfect Unbirthday Party."

"You made sure there is a mouse asleep inside the teapot, correct?"

"Of course, the jam to put on its nose at the correct time is also ready," Trey nodded. 

"Wonderful."

Grim gawked at everyone's outfits. "Look at all of the outfits! They look so cool!"

Cater smiled proudly at that, "It's so cool, the attire of Heartslabyul!"