TWENTY SEVEN

TWENTY SEVEN: TRAITOR

A crying Selene ran to Louis who was unable to help her. She shook his shoulders asked him if all of these shw heard was true and he answered her the truth.

Truth hurts anyway.

The whole family has been trying to calm Selene for the past hours, she was crying and she did not know why she is upset. Is it because her mate is going to die or Is it because she is a wife of a traitor? Maybe both, both of the matter hurts her.

"You will be safe in England and you are escaping from this relationship" Louis slowly said to her.

She sobbed and it was hard for her to talk.

"By back hurts" She hiccups "He belted me yesterday for accidentally pouring tea on his boots"

Louis was angry but he remained calm but his mate was anxious and worry. Harry and the family is listening to her, her cries and her life.

"I always wanted to escape, Louis" She sobbed "But I am bonded, my stupid wolf is attached, she loves his wolf a lot and I want to die" She hugged her friend and whispered "I do not want to live as a traitor's wife"

It hurts, her sobs and pain hurts to others. Harry's eyes were already brimming with tears and he tries to hide it.

"Darling" Jay walked to her "If you want to...we can break the bond"

"Is it possible?" Selene whispered, her eyes still leaking.

"It is, we have Hayleen. Once she told me about it...it is very painful" Jay said rubbing her arm.

"Nothing is painful to me anymore" Selene said wiping her tears and thoughts running through her "I want it. I can no longer live like this. I want to be free. I deserve to be free"

Louis understands her, he immediately arranged a carriage for her to Hayleen's place. Jay and Maura also goes with her. Karen and Trisha was calming Harry down who was very upset at Selene's situation. The curly Omega is sensitive.

Walking down to the dungeon Louis approched to the other three nobles who was still in fear. They have been repeating that they do not know anything. Louis commanded them to tell the truth and they scaredly told him that they are unaware of it. The King released the three nobles and told them to stay in their chambers. He wants them to see Rowan's execution.

Rowan was exhausted and in pain, his body is marred with wolfsbane and he grunted when his face was harshly pulled up.

"Last wish" Louis asked

Louis never liked torturing their own wolves, even if it is a thief or a murderer, no one liked it but a traitor is a different story. Traitors must be killed, they should not be alive, they don't deserve to live. Traitors in every world are killed in front of people so no one does it again.