Trust me Sam

A/N- I had no idea what to call this oop-

OH ALSO I'M MAKING THEM BOTH 19 WHILE SAM IS 25 (IDK) ALSO SARAH HAS NO CHILDREN

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter Parker and Sarah Wilson had been dating for a few months now. They were happy so far, and Peter really didn't want to mess any of it up. 

The only issue was that Peter knew Sam Wilson, AKA his girlfriends brother. He had known Sam for a long time, with being Spider-Man he often worked with him. And sometimes Sam wasn't his biggest fan. 

Of course in the field he knows he can trust him with his life, and it's the same for Sam, he knows if he needs it Spider-Man will be there to help. 

But, there have been some some issues between the two when off work. They don't so much hate each other, no, that's too strong a word. They just disagree on a lot of things and find it hard to have a civil conversation between one and another. 

That's why Peter and Sarah have been putting off telling him about the two of them. That is, until now. 

"Pete, I really want to tell him, I know the two of you don't get along, but please, he's the only family I have left. I want him to know," Sarah begs, pulling on Peters hand slightly. 

Sighing Peter looks at Sarah, knowing he can't say no to her. 

"Okay, okay, but you know if this backfires it's your fault," Peter pouts, making her laugh a little while nodding, a smile splitting across her face. 

"Thank you, I love you," she replies quickly, already pulling out her phone to text Sam. 

"I love you too," Peter replies, a small, love sick smile on his face. 

-

Sam frowned as he got back home, his little sister, Sarah had told him she had something to tell her and he couldn't help but think the worst. 

"What's wrong, are you okay?" He asked, looking at her, although she looked happy with whatever she was about to him. 

"I want you to meet someone, but you have to promise not to be mean to him," Sarah replied, not bothering to answer his questions. 

Sam's eyes narrowed at that, "do you have a boyfriend?" He asked in shock. 

Sarah sent him an innocent smile letting him know all he needed before she was out of the room and to where Peter was waiting. Peter was nervous, sure he sees Sam like all the time, but this is so different. 

"Pete, it'll be okay, I promise," Sarah whispered as she grabbed his hand and they walked towards the kitchen where Sam was waiting. 

Sam looked up when he heard footsteps and almost passed out when he saw who it was who was holding hands with his little sister. No. Way. 

"Are you joking?" He asked before he could stop himself. 

Sam saw both his sister and Peter flinch back a little at the words and how Peter squeezed her hand a little and set her a small smile. 

"Hey Sam," Peter greeted, a voice smaller then normal. He really, really hoped that Sam would be happy that they're dating, or at least accepting. He knew how much Sam meant to Sarah, and he knew what it was like to have a small family, he didn't want to be the reason they drifted or argued. 

"Peter," Sam grunted, before turning his piercing gaze to his sister. 

"Out of every guy you had to pick, it had to be him," Sam growled, pointing an accusing finger at Peter. 

Sarah frowned deeply at that, and Peter tried to hold back how hurt he was by that. 

"Sam, stop it. I know you don't like him sometimes, but I really, really like him. Like love him, and can't you see how happy he makes me," Sarah explained, her eyes tearing up slightly. 

Sam stopped for a moment, his mouth going a little dry as he looks at the two of them, he can see Peter carefully rub her back soothingly and knows how serious he is about all of this. He felt fire burn in him for making his little sister sad, and turns his attention to Peter, his eyes hard. 

"Do you love her?" He asked, his voice unwavering. 

"Yes, I really do," Peter replies without hesitation, smiling softly at Sarah. 

Sam can see the love in his eyes as he looks at his little sister, and he can see the same in her eyes as well. Sam knows Peter can protect her, he's protect Sam enough times in the field that he know he can.

He nods a little, a small smile on his face as he thinks about it a little more. Yes Peter can be annoying as Hell, but Sam knows how kind he is and knows how caring Peter can be. 

"I'll accept it and be happy for the two of you on one condition," he explains, looking mainly at Peter. 

Peter straightens up a little while nodding, knowing he'll do nearly anything to be able to stay happily with Sarah and not mess up their relationship because of him. 

"Don't ever hurt her. I mean it, otherwise you won't live to see another day, I can promise you that much," Sam says. 

Peter breaks out into a smile while nodding quickly, "if I ever hurt her Sam, I'll let you kill me. I don't want to hurt her ever," he murmurs, making Sarah smile brightly and Sam roll his eyes slightly in amusement, although he was glad that Peter seemed to care so much. 

Sarah rushes forward and hugs Sam tightly, Sam is quick to hug her back as she whispers, "thank you Sam, seriously." 

Sam smiles while shaking his head, "don't thank me. He's a good kid, so are you," he whispers, making sure only she could hear. Although Peter with his senses heard it and silently smiled to himself. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope that was okay, I wasn't really sure what to do, but I tried lol. 

- M xx