Steve, no one cares

A/N- This title makes me laugh a little

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I walked into the tower, excited to be able to spend the weekend here. I now spend every weekend here, along with Friday nights as well. Wednesdays I spend the afternoon and evening here as well. 

Tony- yes I call him Tony, it took a lot of begging- had introduced me to the avengers after the Vulture attack, and I started to spend more time here, along with now having an actual internship where I help Tony work on his suits and anything else he needs help with. 

Silently, I thought of them as my family, although I never admitted that to them in fear of them not wanting that. But Tony had said he saw me as a son, and the way the others treated me it made me feel like I was one of them. 

I stepped out of the elevator that had taken me up to the common room and smiled as everyone turned to look at me. 

"Hi guys," I greet, smiling brightly. 

Everyone replies and Steve walks up to me with a smile on his face and a hop in his step. I raised a brow at him, wondering what it could be that's made him look like that. 

"Peter, you'll never guess what," Steve chirps while looking at me. 

Tilting my head slightly- everyone always tells me it makes me look like a puppy-, I say, "what is it?" 

"I'll be going to your school on Monday to talk to people and answer questions," he replies. 

I wince a little and say, "oh." 

This makes him frown as he says, "what is it." 

Holding back a laugh I say, "well you see, after all those PSA's you've done. No one really likes you much, they're just kind of annoyed at you. But who knows, people might love it." I hoped adding that on would make him feel better, I didn't want him to be upset from this. 

Sighing he nods and mumbles to himself, "I knew those PSA's were a bad idea." 

-

-Third Person P.O.V-

Monday rolled around and Steve decided to drive Peter in as he was going in as well. Although he dropped Peter off away from school to make sure no one suspected anything. 

Peter had made sure to stay near Steve though when he saw him in school, no one batted an eye lid when they saw Captain America in full uniform walk though. Peter felt bad about that, although he could understand why people were like that, after all, he had had to sit through the PSA's as well. 

Steve was internally berating himself for making those damn PSA's. He knew it would probably backfire, but he thought it might help. After all, he does hate bullies. But when no one even spared him a look it made him hate them. 

Don't get him wrong, he hated all the attention and sometimes he wished he was invisible. But this- well this just kind of hurt. 

He spotted Peter in the corridor and smiled slightly at him, earning a smile in return and a small, encouraging thumbs up being sent towards him as well. Steve continued to walk to the office, he could hear some kids talking about him, but it made him laugh a little with what he heard.

'He better not do another PSA.' 

'Captain PSA is here, oh Gods.' 

'I bet the bullies will tremble when they see Captain America.' 

He finally got to the office and greeted the woman at the desk. She lets him go through to the office and talk to the principle. 

-

Peter walked into the assembly, he could see some kids obviously excited about seeing Steve and knew they had never got detention and didn't care all that much about the other PSA's. While other kids looked as though they wanted to be anywhere but here. 

Ned was beside Peter and chatting his ear off out of excitement, even though he had seen and spoken to Steve before. Steve even knew Ned by name now after Steve had randomly come to pick them up and take them to the tower. Peter was worried that day that Ned might pass out. 

Peter himself was happy Steve was here, he liked talking to Steve and he also knew this assembly would take a while so he didn't have to deal with Flash bothering through his classes. 

Steve walked onto stage after the announcement was made and smiled at everyone. Most smiled back and greeted him, while some just gave him a deadpan look. After speaking about his life a little, from back in the 40's to now, which had nearly everyone listening as they were interested, Steve asked for questions. 

He pointed to a kid in the middle and waited for the questions. 

"Do you regret filming the PSA's, like, do you wish you didn't do them, and you're not doing anymore right?" The kid asks, earning a lot of nods and a few smothered laughs. 

Steve rolls his eyes a little while shaking his head, his eyes catching Peter's who was sat in the back and was holding back a laugh. 

This was going to be one Hell of a long day. 

-

-

-

A/N- I really hope this was okay.
Also, tomorrow there will be another update because, well I sorta need to. 
And another also, I complain to myself about not having much time but I've spent an hour watching Zemo dancing so like...

- M xx