Chapter 23

"Ghost"

His knees flet weak,his hands were trembling and his arms were being pulled by something.
Y/N slowly opened his eyes,he felt tired and cold.
He quickly scanned around his surrondings.
He was chained up to something.
His hands had been tied by a large white bandage and he had a metal band in his mouth preventing him to talk and transform into a titan.
He was cold,he realized he wasn't wearing anything on top.
His thoughts were distrupted by Historia who was walking towards him in a white robe,he was stationed on top of a pedestal...which semeed to have been made from Titan Hardening.
'Historia's fine'-Y/N thought to himself as Historia spoke up-"Y/N"-She muttered out his name-"My father isn't the man who we thought he was"-She continued-"He's been an ally of the walls"
Suddenly a hand was placed on Historia's shoulder as someone appeared.
"He won't understand"-The Man spoke-"Unless we show him"-Someone else spoke.
Out of the shadows appeared another person,this time a woman,with black hair...this was the woman who Historia had spoken of.
"Frieda"-The Man spoke-"Why are you here"
"Well father"-Frieda responded-"I wanna see Historia become The Warhammer Titan"
SHIT
They were gonna have Historia eat him...what the fuck,Y/N's eyes widened as Frieda,Historia and Their Father started climbing the staircase towards him.
Y/N grunted as he tried pushing the metal in his mouth away from his mouth.
"Why do you keep resisting"-Frieda asked as now all three of them stood behind his back...
"Let's show him"-Their Father said as all three of them put their hands on his back.

His mind split for a moment as something flooded it...

Y/N's eyes sunk as he sighed-"You see,what has happened,why you deserve to die"-Frieda inquired as Historia held her head-"That...that kid"
"Why did you"-Historia asked as she punched Y/N's back.
Y/N moved his tounge to the back of his teeth pulling a pin from in between two of them.
He guided the pin deep into his tounge prompting a quick show of lights to the three royal blooded people.

Where Y/N had been a moment ago now was just a mess of white spires,Frieda's eyes widened...
The entire cave in fact was covered with these white spires of hardend titan flesh...Frieda recognized this...in fact...
"Historia"-Y/N's voice said from somewhere in the cave destroying Frieda's trail of thoughts-"How fucking dare you"
Historia was shook to her core...how...how had he escaped.

"Were you really about to fucking eat me"-Y/N asked with a manic chuckle.
Historia held her head with both her hands-"Why"-Frieda cut in-"You saw the past,so why"-She asked with anger in her voice.
"Oh"-Y/N responded-"You're terribly wrong there"

"I saw the future"

Frieda's eyes widened-"No..."
"And let me tell you something"-Y/N said as he emerged from the shadows of one of his white spires,one hand still holding onto the spire-"I always win"-He had a devilish smile.
"No"-Frieda dissagreed-"You die right here"
"RIGHT NOW"
Frieda jumped off from the platform where Y/N was being held in a minute prior and bit into her hand causing her to quickly transform into a titan as Historia's dad held on to her with tears flowing down his eyes,he was afraid of what would happen.
"OH BUT COME ON ROD"-Y/N shouted at him as he approached Frieda's titan in his human form-"Don't cry in front of your daughter"
He chuckled maniacally as Frieda rushed towards him.
He smiled at her-"Come on then queen"

"Dance for me"

The Warhammer Titan appeared before The Founder and with it appeared the familiar white spires impailing Frieda deep into the sky.
Her titan lay there,atop the spire before the spire quickly dissapeared making Frieda's titan drop to the ground and smash against the floor.
The Warhammer dropped to the ground and lay alongside Frieda's titan.
Out of the titan's nape had dropped Y/N supporting the same smile.
"Frieda"-Y/N muttered out her name-"Come on do it"
Behind him the black haired woman charged at him seemingly having left her titan too.
Y/N turned to face her as Frieda placed her fingers on Y/N's face.