43'

𝟒𝟑' 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

꧁꧂

"Wanda you have to put an end to this" Charles Xavier said. "An end to what?" Wanda asked completely clueless.

"This isn't a way to cope." the professor told her.

"What are you talking about?" the young girl questioned. "If you do this again... you'll only be hurting yourself." Charles repeated.

"What?" Wanda asked as she felt her breathing quicken.

"Stop"

"Stop what?"

"You must stop this Wanda."

"Stop what?!"

"You're family is gone Wanda." Charles said. Wanda tilted her head, "What do you mean... they're all here." She said as she swore her family was around her.

"Wanda you're family died 2 years ago, as did your child..."

"No they didn't" Wanda denied.

"This is your mind messing with you, this isn't real." Professor X said.

"No... no they are here." the Maximoff girl said again trying to convince herself.

"The Mikaelson's are dead!" Charles shouted, Wanda's eyes widened as she if reality had been snapped back into her. The girl fell to her knees as she looked around her again and saw no one.

"You're alone."

Kol gasped awake as he struggles to slow down his pants, he looked to his side and exhaled in relief at Wanda's sleeping form beside him. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her bear shoulder.

It was only a nightmare.

Just a nightmare...

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"Hey, Rebekah." Wanda said the Mikaelson as she stepped into the kitchen. "I can't believe I have to eat actual food now." Rebekah complained.

Wanda let out a laugh as she grabbed an apple. Klaus had walked in drinking a glass of whiskey, "You two needn't speak so loud... vampire hearing." The hybrid said with a roll of his eyes.

Kol came in dressed like he was going somewhere. "Well then you won't have to deal with it for a bit." He said earning confused looks from them.

"Me and Wanda are leaving." Kol announced,

"We are?"

"You are?!" Rebekah shouted.

"Oh calm yourself we'll be back we just need to... check something out." The younger Original said.