𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 || ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ

In celebration of getting Childe and C2Rosaria

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹⊶⁖──────⊰

"Y/n~ I'm home" Childe rang the doorbell. His pleasant tone brought comfort to your eyes. "Childe! Your home early!" You leapt in his arms, his scarf drawing you together. "How was Liyue?" you poked his nose, Snezhnayan's snow settled around you. "Well, it was certainly exciting" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Good," Y/n kissed his cheek, dragging him into the house by his red scarf."I missed you," Y/n said, grasping his rough hands. They strolled into an ocean, fishing gear in hand. "I missed you too, Y/n" his azure orbs focused on your e/c ones. Childe's grasp on your hands tightened.

Y/n sat on a nearby rock, observing her ginger fiance bait in fish for their dinner. Y/n soaked her toes into the soothing waves, creating splashing movements.

"Y/n look!" Childe held up a bluefish the size of a torso. "Wait, I'm going to take a photo!" Y/n reached her bag, scooping out a Kamera. "Ready? One two three, cheese!" With a flash, Childe held up his proudest smile.

Y/n captured this wholesome moment, the photograph coming out of the Kamera. Y/n waved the photo around before the image appeared. "You look adorable!"

After leaving the ocean, fish in hand, they travelled home, preparing the fish for their dinner.

"Wow!" Y/n gawked in awe as her fiance grilled the fish flawlessly. It looked so crispy Y/n drooled a little while stars appeared in her eyes. "Hey, how come you're so good at cooking?" Y/n hugged her fiance's back. Their bodies fit together like a puzzle piece.

"A magician doesn't reveal its secrets," Childe laughed, his hand drifted to the handle, cooking it precisely. "Fine," Y/n huffed, her voice tickled his back.

"I'm glad your back". "I thought you might never come home" Y/n's tone became more serious, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

Dating a harbinger was hard on both of you since his missions would be long and dangerous, and he'd end up coming home with and wounds and injuries. Foul legacy was tough on his body. So you'd always pray he'd come home safe and sound.

"Y/n" Childe turned around, his arms on her shoulders. "I'll always come home. You're the reason I keep on fighting," His orbs turn soft, his hand going in to wipe off the tears that tainted your face.

"Thank you, Childe," Y/n smiled.

"Now shall we eat" Childe ruffled your hair before bringing a platter of china plates to the dining table. You and Childe lingered close to each other, hand in hand, consuming dinner in harmony.

"Delicious as always" You finished the meal with a smile on your face. Childe grabbed the plates, washing them in the sink. "Look at you, your such a good brother and fiance. I'm proud of you". You helped Childe put the plates and bowls away. After cleaning up, Childe picked you up bridal style, carrying you into the bathroom.

Brushing your teeth, clean Y/n changed into more comfortable clothes, which were Childe's old t-shirt. Childe greeted you with his shirtless self bear hugging you into bed.

"I love you, Y/n" "Well, I love you from the moon and back," the two whispered sweet nothing to each other until you fell asleep in the presence of each other.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for 9k and I hope you guys have good luck getting Childe or Rosaria

WORD COUNT ~ 571