chap:69

AT GILL HOUSE..

They stayed still weeping in eachother embarace, when Jasbeera cupped her face nd kissed her forehead smilingly yet tearly!

Jas ji: Bas puttar, rote nh.. Ab aor nh roe gi tu!

She said wiping Pari's face with her duppata which was all red due to crying!

Pari: Mumma, They were not good, they were very bad.. Bht gande the..! Wo nh - wo they said t-they will not leave me, A-and also b-beat me! T-...

She was continuing nd was going to cry again when her father nd brother came engulfing her..

San: Na puttar, Bas.. Usse yaad mat kr.. Abhi kuch nh hoga, abhi wo kuch nh kr sakte hai!

Baaz: Hn Moto, they will not dare to do anything like that now!

They both said having fire in their eyes seeing their daughter in worst possible state ever..!  Imagining her being beaten made the situation more terrible!

Jas ji: Han , Abhi tum kuch bhi nh socho gi wesa! Or abhi to tumhe sab yaad bhi aa gaya hai na to humen sab ko wo bhi batana hai na!

Baaz: Han Moto, Sidharth bhi aata hoga..!

He said making Pari grin like a kid again!

Pari: Yes, I will tell everything to him!

She said squealing with happiness..!

Jas ji: Jao phr, fresh ho jao.. Wo aata hi  hoga..!

She said making her dash towards cupboard..

Jasbeera's ji husband wiped her tears which were flowing even after wiping again nd again!

Baaz: Mummy, ap to mat ro!

He said being sad himself that they couldn't do anything when his sister needed them!

San: Han Beera, or ab to hamari bachi humen wapas mil gai hai..!

He said while jasbeera ji smiled nd nod...! all left smilingly waiting for a new turn of life with their daughter..!

____

SID'S POV

I reached there as soon as it was possible..! Door was opened by Baaz who smiled widely making me smile too! He hugged me there making me laugh little with him too! Hell i just want to see Pari..! wait will she remember me? Fuck i didn't even think of it..!

But no one mentioned it, means she remembers me..!

Baaz: Bhai, jao wo apka wait kr rhi hai..!

he said knocking me out of my thoughts nd smile widely! She still remembers me..! Nodding i dashed towards her room..! I entered in her room where she was nowhere..!

But sounds were coming from bathroom, sighing i sat there waiting..! 2 minutes passed by but she didn't come, my excitememt was increasing as she remembers me after even gaining her memory back! I stood outside the door to knock but at the second she came outside making me excited, I hugged her not seeing her..!

Sid: I am so happy baby that you remember everything!

I said happily nd heard her giggle..! Her fresh scent was making me relax, I hugged her tight nd leaned more to smell her..! Her hairs were wet with smell of jasmine..! Hmm that was so gud..!

Kissing her head I looked at her who grinned..! My baby is still a kiddo!

My eyes went towards her dress nd widended! WTF, She was wearing a bath robe which was just reaching above her knees! I gulped seeing her white legs, It was making me hell hard thinking different sceneiros..! Fuck My Gattiya Thoughts..!