Good bye?

Marinette's pov :

Today was Sunday the day I dreaded this whole time. Yesterday was great we had a snowball fight this time not on a frozen lake and went out eating in a restaurant. I wanted to do nothing more than stay. But now after sh*t went down two days ago, sh*t went sideways today as we turned on the TV and found out that the Joker blew up the airport of Gotham city a few minutes ago."Yesss, awesome!!" Tim screamed. Everyone looked at him."Well not for the people obvious but that means you won't leave for another few days." He said trying to defend himself. Realisation struck. He is right. Damian hugged me. " I think I've never been so happy that a crime happened."Jason said. Than the woman on the TV said" Other news. Yesterday the paparazzi got this picture of the Wayne family eating in a restaurant again we can see the same girl that was in the newspaper. Did Bruce Wayne adopt again? Is she just a family friend or a love interest for one of the two younger Waynes? " Oh no my class definitely saw this god knows what's going to happen.
( Cut to Lila screaming and crying with mascara running all over her face and Alya panicking not knowing what to do 🤣🤣🤣)
"Wait a minute does mean Marinette stays for Xmas?" Mar'i asked. I nodded." Come on then we have to write Santa he has to know that you're celebrating with us otherwise he's going to deliver your presents to the wrong house!" She said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

Damian's pov:

She is staying🥳! She will be celebrating Xmas with..... Xmas I don't have a gift! I have time she will be occupied with the little lolly I'll go out now. " I'll drive master Damian." How does h... I'm not even gonna ask."Thanks."
When we went to get the car I spotted a postman at the gate and walked up to him." It's for a Ms.Dupain-Cheng." He said as he gave it to me. I nodded and we wished each other a good day. I looked at the paper in my hand. It's from GA. I hate myself for what I did next. I opened the letter and my eyes widened as I read the text which basically said that......(🙃 I know what it says but I know that you know that I won't tell you at least not yet. Guesses in the comments I would love to hear them💗) We drove of to find the perfect gift.

Marinette's pov:

I was playing with Mar'i we wrote the note for Santa,decorated it and gave it to Dick. "Where  is Damian?"I asked. "He went out for a walk." Dick said. That was a lie. We walked up the stairs and saw Tim." Hey do you know where Damian is?" He stopped " Ammm he went grocery shopping with Alfred. Yeah that's what his doing.","Aha." After that we played with barbies for a while till I got thirsty." I'm going down to drink something.", " Okay." When I arrived at the kitchen I saw Jason.

Jason's pov:

I was eating a snack when Marinette came in, as she grabbed a glass she asked." Do you know where Damian is I haven't seen him this whole time?" She was standing with her back to the kitchen door and couldn't see the two idiots standing in the hallway jumping around like they escaped from an asylum. I think they were trying to show me what to say. "He is visiting the zoo? ","Are you asking me?","To be honest I have no idea. I don't know what that means except monkeys." I pointed at them. She turned around and the idiots sight. Replacement than hunched over again and said " I was trying to imitate an old man I told her he went shopping with Alfred. The old man was supposed to be Alfred!" While he said that Alfred was standing right behind him. Marinette was trying not to laugh and I was motioning to cut it off by sliding my hand along my neck. He copied the motion" Why(he does motion)?"
Alfred taped him on the shoulder. He quicked and jumped."Alfred!","Yes the old man has returned and has something to say one week no Coffee." He said and walked away. Tim ran after him "I didn't mean it! You look great! Please not my Coffee!"