Chapter 9

Taila POV

TW- SEVERE TORTURE!

I made my way to the underground warehouse, striding with my black long heels that stopped to my mid-thighs, with my mini black skirt that had a nice slit over the side accompanied with my white shirt tucked in and a mini green leather jacket. Oh and can't forget about my lengthy blonde platinum wig I decided to wear since it was my disguise and some nice black shades.

 Oh and can't forget about my lengthy blonde platinum wig I decided to wear since it was my disguise and some nice black shades

I was feeling like Hannah Montana, the best of both worlds.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the famous Carlos. I heard a lot about you. I know, you have some questions but don't worry about who I am. Let's just get this over and done with, yeah? Answer my questions and we can do this quickly however if you refuse...well you don't want to find out." I walked in front of him smiling innocently.

His hands were cuffed behind the wooden chair he sat on as well as his legs.

"I'd rather go to hell than say a single thing to you whore!" He spat out.

Okay. I guess we are doing this the hard way.

I tutted. "Wrong answer." Grabbing the cloth from the table, I shoved it in his mouth. He started to cough rapidly but I wasn't done.

Observing the area, I walked over the cabinet, ducking down flickering towards some special items, grabbing them, and made my way back to him.

"You see, I wanted this to be clean and snappy but now you made me angry, do you know what happens to people like you who make me angry?"

He shook his head.

"Well, you're about to find out."

I took the nail clippers, twirling them around my hands making eye contact. Slowly approaching him I swung my right leg over the armchair and roughly took his left arm.

"Ssh, be a good boy," I said before making contact with his nails bending them all the way before they snapped off, one by one. You could hear the grunts coming out of Carlos.

Stepping back, I tidied myself looking at the masterpiece I made. "You have five more fingers to go. Unless you want to speak up?" I harshly took off the cloth.

"N-Never!"

I nodded, and took out a hammer from the table, and bashed it on his fingers that were already sore without warning, hearing the crack.

He yelped in pain.

"Let me try this again. Who do you work for?!"

"A-Adrik!" He confessed, still closing his eyes in agony.

If only I found a single fucks to give.

"Mhm...And how many people work beside him apart from you?"

He took a deep breath, "A handful of us, he would come and make propositions to us promising us that one of us would be his official partner. So we all had to be loyal to him, though it was more of competition because in reality only one of us will really be his right hand."

Before I could speak I heard someone clearing their throat.

"What is going on here?"

Alonzo. Of course.

"What do you mean what's going on here, aren't you meant to take care of your part of the business?" I asked hoping he would get lost so I can continue getting answers.

"Well I was going to say I located the Vans and tried calling you but you never answered...though I can see why now."

Does he have memory loss? We discussed this yesterday!

He walked around me and stood in front of Carlos, smirking.

"I could get used to this sight. How are you doing Carlos huh? You don't look so good, hm let me help you." And he kicked him so hard I swear you could hear his ribs crack.

"Y-you f-fucking bitch, come on then have it at me! You're still sobbing over me leaving? How pathetic." He said while blood was running down his face.

Then Alonzo did something I never thought could sound ever so angelic.

He laughed. Genuinely laughed.

"You are so full of shit Carlos. Do you think your presence has any impact on my life? If anything I'm even better than before, sometimes cutting out the toxic helps you see clearly. Thank you for that."

I stood there in silence not wanting to interrupt their "moment".

But what Alonzo said is true, don't be afraid to cut out toxic people that don't have any impact on your life.

"T, your job here is done. Go home I'll deal with this mess." I snapped out of my gaze and turned to Alonzo.

"Sorry but If I remember this was my job, I don't think I rem-"

"Please. Go." He said but looked at Carlos with his jaw clenched.

Oh look, it's the girls fighting.

I huffed and strutted away with my arms crossed.

I hate being told what to do.

Especially by men.

***

Hey y'all, sorry for not updating for a while. This was more of a filler chapter.

The truth is I'm losing motivation to continue this book, please encourage me by sharing this book with your friends and reading as well as voting?

I'm just busy with school work and then when I rest I like to read more than writing.

I don't want to give up on this book but if I don't have a lot of support then what's the point?

Anyways, I hope your safe x

QOTD- Are you more of a reader or writer?

WORDS COUNT- 859