🌊 XXXVI 🌊

"The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea"

36|DOWN IT GOES

A Princess who soon is to be Queen of a great kingdom has always had this power inside her, whether she knew if it or not, she did have it inside her. Her whole childhood she knew that she was different, she was not like the rest of those around her. The people were ashamed of her strange behavior and some even called her a work of the Devil. The girl has never been evil, no she possesses the skills that others do not understand. Her very own mind works in mysterious ways, the things that she comes up with in a blink of an eye, and her sharp tongue all shape her into the one that she is now.

Though, none of it would have predicted how a Princess such as Isolde would be able to guide down the ship to the bottom of the ocean. The ship's wood creaks as it goes down. The water around it flowing past it. As if it were opening itself for the ship to go down. Under the ship itself is a rage wave that carries it down to the bottom. Ocean walls on either side of the ship have formed and there the life of the ocean can be seen, the fish, and the creatures as well as the plantation.

The ocean has opened up, the sandy bottom bare for the sun to touch. Yet, still the animals that were there have been pushed away and are safe as they can be. Coral and other types of plantation that live there are dripping with water, and yet they are still alive and breathing, as if they were covered in water. As if nothing has even taken place at all and life were going on as it always had. Still, that is not the case.

Floating above the deck of the ship is the Queen of the ocean. Her gown following around her as well as her hair, and it would appear that she were floating in water itself, despite there being no water around her. Her emerald green eyes glowing so bright. In the palms of her hand there are glowing orbs which she uses to control the ocean itself. Slitting it apart to save the ship that has her sister on board. The sister that stares at her with terror on her face, not just because of what is happening but because of Isolde herself and what she is doing.

Magic is only used in stories by those who work for the Devil, and even Elizabeth knows that it is not normal for anyone to possess the gift to part the ocean, and carry an entire ship along with the grew down to the bottom as if it were nothing. The fear that she feels for her sister is true, and it is real, it lives inside her. It is the work of the Devil to Elizabeth and the crew and the servants, even when all the girl is doing is saving their lives.

Isolde could not see anything, it was all white. But, rather she felt it inside her body. Her entire existence was powerful, and she could feel it radiate inside her system. The power that flows through her veins from her heart and out of her palms, where she feels this warmth. Every blood drop that she has inside her body can eel the tingle of the pure magic flow through her like never before. It is a familiar feeling to her, and yet she has never felt it before in her life. This feeling is much larger than the one that she felt when she created a massive wave only days ago.