Mazikeen X Fem Reader (Lucifer)

Literally just started watching Lucifer yesterday and I'm already on season 2 and loving it so here's a oneshot for Maze!

Update : I'm on Season 4 of Lucifer!

Summary: Y/N is a new officer at the L. A. P. D and ends up Meeting Maze at the police station.

______

Third person pov...

"Umm excuse me Detective Decker" came a Quiet voice from next to Mazikeen, the Demon turned around and saw a young female Officer.

Y/N L/N. Mazikeen smirked a bit before standing to the side so the girl could give Decker the case file.

"Hey Y/N how has your first week been at the L.A.P.D" asked Decker looking through the case she got given.

The girl was obviously very anxious and nervous at talking "it's been great Detective I've learnt so much" came the quiet reply Y/N smiled.

They continued on with their conversation as if Mazikeen wasn't standing there with them.

So instead of feeling left out the Demon clears her throat making the two stop their conversation.

"ahem Decker!" she exclaimed, watching as Y/N jumped slightly forgetting she was there.

"ah yes Maze this is Officer Y/N L/N she transferred here from Washington DC, L/N this is Mazikeen Smith" SAID Decker finally introducing Maze.

"Hello" Said Y/N as she watched Maze, Maze smirked at the look on her face "How 'bout we go get a drink after your shift Y/N" purred the Demon in Y/Ns ear.

Blushing bright red Y/N could only nodd her head before running off back to her desk.

As she went Maze' smirk turned into a small smile, she watched her go before turning round to Decker who had a smirk on her face.

"Oh come off it Chlo" yelled Maze as she ran to Lux to prepare and tell Lucifer the news.

The end!

Whoo! Hope you liked his also thank you so much for 30k reads like wtf!! I'm so happy!

Also as always I'm still taking requests for Oneshots!

Word count : 350