Back together

It's been a week. Other than school theres no interaction happening between y/n and jungkook.

They both want to talk to eachother but jungkook has to make a first move because y/n has already tried to get things together but jungkook keeps rejecting things.

Y/n is doing better atleast she knows that jungkook still loves her. Her job is getting heck it. Theres no rest for her. The cafe pays well since it's a really all rich people vibes. The people at workplace are amazing too they take care of her well.

—In school—

Y/n's pov:

Y/n please come to the principal's office, said a random teacher. While I was in jungkook's lecture.

I looked at jungkook for permission as he nodded I left.

I entered the principal's office.

Please take a seat y/n, said the principal.

I took a seat infront of the principal.

So y/n I'll get straight to the point, I think we need to remove you from our school, said the principal with a cold stare.

What!? Why!?

I'll tell you y/n, first you dont live with your parents anymore meaning they cant pay for your fees anymore-

But I'm doing a job at a cafe I can pay for myself!

I'm afraid not y/n the fees are too high. I bet a cafe cant give you $30,000.

What the fuck that's too much the cafe doesnt pay me that much. Ughh. What do I do?!!

And secondly miss y/n we heard your trying to seduce a Mr.jeon by mr. Lee!

That's a lie sir I didnt do that!!

Well miss y/n you were living with him werent you?! The whole school probably knows how much of a slut you were being I cant keep a student like you in my school it ruin my schools reputation-

That's it!! How dare you call me a slut huh!?! I dont give a fuck if your a principal you have no right to talk to me that way!! And yes sure remove me from this school I dont give a fuck, fuck i myself dont wanna study here!! I'll gladly leave!!

And dont ever dare to call me a slut ever again I wouldn't respond in a verbal manner everytime get it in your head!!

I screamed. I was so angry I was crying now. How can they just call me a slut while they know nothing!!

I just left the room.

Why me, just why me...

First my parents who gave birth to me...

Second the one I love...

And now probably the whole universe...

No one wants me...

Stop crying y/n dont be a crybaby, come on get yourself together! Dont let the situation put you down, I said to myself.

—end of pov—

Jungkook was wondering what happened in the principal's office. He wanted to talk to y/n about it but he found her crying in one of the classrooms.