Beatrice Decker X Child Fem Reader (Lucifer)

Summary : Lucifers Niece comes to stay with him and ends up Meeting Beatrice Decker on one of his cases.

Y/N is the Daughter of one of Lucifers many siblings

_________

Third person pov...

"Uncle Luci!!!" yelled a childlike voice, Lucifer flinched slightly when he heard a recognisable voice behind him.

His Niece Y/N had come to earth from Silver city.

Smiling a real smile he turned around from Detective Decker, "Y/N Darling" he said.

The little 9 year old then ran under the police tape dodged the officers that tried to grab her.

She ran all the way to her Uncle and jumped into his arms Lucifer managed to catch her as she jumped.

"Uncle Luci! It's so good to see you!" yelled the 9 year old wrapping her arms around the man.

Lucifer just smiled tightly and hugged back while Detective Decker gave him a 'explain look'.

He gave her an essaperated look. "Okay, Y/N Darling" he said pulling the little girls arms from around his neck.

She looked at him with Innocence even he knew she didn't have, "what's wrong Uncle" she asked

"Why are you hear and not with Amenadiel" he asked, gripping the little girls shoulders.

"B-because I wanted to see you Uncle!" whines the girl pouting at her Uncle.

"I'm hello excuse me so sorry" said Detective Decker interrupting the two, "who's she" she asked

"Ah yes Detective this is my Niece Y/N and Y/N this is Detective Decker I was telling you about" said Lucifer.

"Ooh so this is the lady that wouldn't Sleep with you then Uncle" said the Little girl making Lucifer blush and Decker laugh.

Then another person came up to the trio it Was Dan or Detective Douche as Lucifer calls him, he had his and Chloes daughter with him.

"Hi mommy" said Trixie as she hugged her mom "Hey monkey how was staying with Daddy" asked chloe.

"it's was fun" said Trixie, Dan stood next tto lucifer looking at the little girl with him.

"who's she then Lucifer not one of your one night stands is she" he asks sarcastically.

"ohh Detective Douche Uncle told me about you!" exclaimed the little girl as she said this other Officers looks at the group.

"you just had to say something didn't you MorningStar" muttered the Detective to Lucifer.

The two young girls ignored the three adults and started talking to each other.

"Hi" ~ Y/N

"Hey" ~ Trixie

"I'm Y/N"

"And I'm Beatrice, but you can call me Trixie"

They shook hands and began getting to know each other as the adults around them worked out the crime scene.

The end!

Here's another oneshot sorry for the wait, I have load sof characters to do!
Hope you liked this oneshot

Word count : 500