Chapter 32 🖤

Y'all playin wit me ✋🏾, no mfn wayyyy omfgggg! y'all want me to cry so bad😒

Anyways thank y'all cause ik my #1 spot probably gonna be gone by tonight so imma just appreciate it now 😭.

Okay let's get into the story...

                     *excuse all mistakes*

Ma'Liyah King (dez "ex")
Miami-Dade, Florida
Location: unknown

Ma'Liyah King (dez "ex")Miami-Dade, FloridaLocation: unknown

I fell to the ground as damitri kept punching me. "You dumb ass bitch you had one job" he said and finally let up.

I tried to stand up but my body was too weak. "Get yo ugly ass the fuck up " he said and walked out the room and went to the other room across the hall.

What the fuck have I got myself into? I said to myself while removing my hair from my face and wiping sweat from my face.

I limped into the room he called his office and sat I sat on the couch across from his desk.

"Do I need to get someone else to do this job fa' me?"

"N-no" I stuttered scared shitless.

"I asked you to get tae arrested for the murder charges, but did you succeed? No. I asked you to set up Murda so I can get to tae but did you even do that?" He asked getting up from his desk, but I stayed silent.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT!"

"I- I'm sorry" I said tears running fast down my face.

"You sorry? Bitch shut the fuck up! Didn't y'all use to date? Why he don't want you now?"

"Cause he still sprung on the bitch tae" I rolled my eyes but didn't realize what I said before he slapped me hard, really hard.

"Watch yo mouth dumb hoe! That's my female you talking bout"he said and shakes his hand around. I guess it stung him from how hard he slapped me.