Sports Festival

I am gonna start adding some gifs cuz they are cute sorry continue

After all the training and preparations everyone was set for the UA festival today was the day.  People were coming in with pre-bought tickets they sold out before the festival even started.  Even though the whole class was fired up Tanjiro and the other demon Slayers were not that excited.  After all the four of them had nothing to fight for.  Other than Inosuke of course he was fine with any fights.  They restricted the four for having real swords, so they made them separate study wooden swords.  They still hurt, but they will not kill anyone.  Tanjiro really didn't want to do this the only reason he agreed was their plan to catch the traitors.  He had a few people on watch, but nobody made any moves around him.  They still were under watch, but he had no evidence.  

They said you may wear parts from your suit that are needed, but you may not wear your whole hero costume.  The slayers had nothing of need on their uniforms other than the holder for their swords.  Tanjiro's box wasn't needed with Nezuko gone, so it was left behind.  Everyone had different emotions some were nervous, some were pumped, and some were acting confident.  Bakugou stirred up trouble with the other classes the other day, so now everyone was stirred up.  The announcements come on and everyone prepares themselves for the game that is about to begin.   With the roaring crowds the scouts and the on-watch heroes everyone was really pumped. "The U.A Sports Festival is about to begin everybody!  Are you ready?!" a blaring voice also known as Mic said making the crowd roar even more than before.  

The classes walked out of the sidelines their class getting announced.  Deku was shaking but was trying to act confident.  Everyone started to whisper about Midnight and her... questionable choice of a hero suit.   "Is that even appropriate to wear to a high school festival?" one of the many people commented.  "That is quite questionable,  " Tanjiro says rubbing his head while Giyu nodded.  The anger in Midnight's eyes stayed at bay and she finally spoke up after whipping her whip around.   "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou and Tanjiro Kamado from 1-A, " Midnight announced as murmurs erupted from the group.  Katsuki walked up beside the R-Rated hero with such a blank expression nobody was sure what he was about to say.  Tanjiro got nervous and walked behind him up not sure what he was going to say.   "I will be number one, " Bakugou said the second he got up to the microphone.  Tanjiro smacked Bakugou and bowed in front of the Microphone after getting rid of Katsuki.  "I am sorry for him.  This game is a one-time chance for everyone one here.  3 rounds and 1 try.  Do your best and have fun out there, " Tanjiro said speaking from his mind not given anytime to prepare.  The R-Rated hero stood right behind Tanjiro after he bowed again putting his hands behind his back.  After a second he walked off the stage with a small smile.  

"Good job fixing that, " Kirishima said from behind Tanjiro.  "Thank you, " Tanjiro said turning around for a split second then turning back.  "Now here is the first fateful game, " MIdnight says with a smile whipping her whip up and a board appears.  The board has a big wheel on it that spins around. After a few seconds, the board stops spinning and in big lettering, it read "OBSTACLE RACE'.  Midnight continues to move her arms the lace whip flying in the wind with it, "This school's selling point is freedom."  With that everyone got into the large clump for the race to come. 

"Start!" Midnight yelled as everyone took off the main entrance was clogged with people.  Tanjiro was being pushed into the wall.  'I don't have to get first, but I have to be at the top for this plan to work.' Tanjiro thought.  He took his sword and used it as a stilt launching himself over all the other students putting himself at the front.  Beside him were Bakugou and Momo.  Tanjiro landed and behind him, the other slayers seemed to have the same idea, but he had no time to help or wait.  Tanjiro continued to run using his sword to glide him across the ice that Todoroki put over the ground.  Minetta jumped ahead, but instead,  getting ahead he got smashed by huge 0 pointers from the entrance exams.  Todoroke froze the robots while swiftly going ahead.  Deku and others on the other hand were surrounded.  Tanjiro started to run after Todoroki, but quickly realized the instability of the robots and stopped.  Kirishima on the other hand kept running along with another kid from class 1-B They soon were crushed by the robots.  Tanjiro figured they were fine but was worried too.  He had no choice, but to continue on. He got around the robots running.  Bakugou, Sero, and a few others went by with him.  

The announcement said almost any move up that was there and Tanjiro was in third as he was just passed by Bakugou.  Todoroki glided across the ropes and Bakugou blasted across the falling pits.  Tanjiro was able to easily run across the ropes with silent footsteps a technique he learned from watching Rui stand on those little strings of his.  It is a useful skill when in the middle of a chase.  He was still up in third and hasn't had a downfall yet.  Soon he made it to the minefield Todoroki and bakugou were almost halfway across dueling pushing each other hoping for one to land on a bomb.  Deku started digging and Tanjiro stood there eyes closed and his ears blocking almost all noises out.  

The only thing he hears was from Mic up at the place of the announcement.  "Tanjiro stopped and it looks like he is going to since the bombs, but can he do it with so much distraction?" Then he blacked out everything only sensing the bombs he then jumped taking off running setting off a few bombs at the beginning only to dodge everyone after.  He sped past everyone even when Deku blasted all those bombs he kept his focus running past Todoroki and Bakugou Deaku still secured his first place, but he was no less than a second after securing second.  "Tanjiro Kamado secured second and also like Midoryia he never used his power once this whole time!" Mic yelled across the stadium and the crowd goes wild.  The two shake hands and bow and the crowd seems to like their good citizenship.  

~Time skip brought to you by Inosuke screaming once again~

"Next up!  The last surviving participants will face the other participants in a cavalry battle.  You will be in groups of four there will be three people on the bottom and one on the top.  You all will be passed out bandanas of your point amounts.  Since Izuku Midoryia got first place in the race, so he will have a point value of 10 million.  The lower your place the higher the point value.  You have 15 minutes to collect a team and make a plan, " Midnight says a timer appearing on the screen.  The eyes were set on Deku as they passed out the points.  Tanjiro looked around and it seemed he couldn't find Zenitzu.  After a minute of looking, he found him with a hero from 1-B he has purple hair.  He seemed to have a full group, so he turned and looked away.  He figured it wouldn't be smart to pair up with Deku their group would have such a high point value that everyone would follow them.  Giyu had seemed to team up with Todoroki.  Tanjiro still had yet found a group and 10 minutes had already gone by.  Almost everyone had gotten in a group he wanted to pair up with people he knew and almost everyone had a full group.  There was one group on the far that looked like it was missing a member.  Tanjiro noticed and walked to the team consisted of Tsu and Shoji.  

"Would you mind If I join I don't have a team?" Tanjiro sheepishly asked half expected to be turned down.  "Sure.  We made a plan already You can ride on my back while I use my arms to cover you and your bandanas.  Tsu's quirk can reach far, so she will keep hold of the bandanas.  You never really said what you can do?" Shoji says from the mouth off his left arm.  "Well, I guess Nothing that useful.  I mean my normal abilities aren't very staying alive friendly.  I have goon senses mainly of smell.  I might be able to focus around up and warn when people are coming or an attack is.  I can also sense an opening string which is like someone's weak spot, " Tanjiro says briefly explaining.  "That is how you got past those bombs. Kero.  You also have good agility and balance you just ran right across those ropes. Kero, " Tsu added her finger to her cheek.  "Yeah? You saw that?" Tanjiro said not realizing she was there for all of that.  "Yeah,  It was on the screens and I was behind you the whole time. Kero, " Tsu adds and a few seconds after the timer goes off.  "That is it for making teams everyone get in poison and then we will start.  Rember no attacking to make the other team fall only attack to get those bands, " Midnight says walking off to the edge so she is out of the way.  

Everyone set up in their position and soon Midnight talked again.  "Only the top 4 teams will pass this case, so good luck everyone.  START!!" The second that was said everyone took off towards Deku and his group.  "We got this, " Tanjiro said before closing his eyes and drowning almost everything out.   He pushed out the voices, but he tuned in to the attacking sounds. He smelled the air and then he got the location of everyone near him.  'It is now or never'

Sorry I am having trouble getting time and everything to write chapters, so the updates might be slow for a while.  I am so sorry and I hope this doesn't bother you.  I read a lot of stories on here and my brain bothers me when they randomly stop, so I will not do that to you guys.  I am so sorry I will try to pick up the pace.

~Anime_Moonlight