1

sighing, you walked towards the large entrance of mondstadt. you were finally close to starting your mission, only had to cross a single bridge with some pigeons and you could begin.

you were eager to return back to your hometown, snezhnaya, you didnt like the atmosphere of the city of freedom at all and you didnt even enter it yet.

being one of the newest and fairly young harbingers of the fatui had its pros and cons, the few pros being that you werent very well known in teyvat yet, there had only been a few rumors going around about there being a new member with an electro vision.

which meant you could do missions using your actual name and didnt need an alias like your close friend tartaglia did.

a con to being a new member of the fatui was that you were often underestimated and belittled by the other harbingers that were higher in rank.

looking straight up ahead as you were still walking, you raised both your hands to hold the straps of your backpack.

in all honesty, you were supposed to look like a regular merchant passing by and hoping to strike some deals with the people of mondstadt, but you refused to wear something so ordinary.

that is why you went with your usual outfit, you looked like a traveler and were ready to live up to those expectations if it meant that you would fulfill your mission.

you were wearing a white, long sleeved turtleneck which was tucked in your black high waisted pants, accompanied by a regular belt and some matching gloves to finish it.

over your outfit you had a long coat, a trench coat to be exact with a hood, you usually left this one off except for when you had to take care of intense missions from the tsarista, such as killing.

you purposely hid your small electro amulet under your coat on your belt, it would just bring more suspicious to you as you were in mondstadt, they didnt need to know you had a vision.

and an electro one as well, everyone knows that the electro archon hasnt given any visions anymore for a long time. it would definitely be suspicious if they were to see it.

now with your hood off, you walked onto the bridge, your hair flowing behind you along with your long coat in the wind. the few pigeons that were on the bridge flapped their wings open and flew away as you came closer to them.

"what are you doing?!" you heard someone yell out from besides you, you turned your head at them and were met with the sight of a young boy with blue eyes.

you didnt know what to say, you were litterally just walking at this point and didnt do anything wrong yet. you narrowed your eyes at him and tilted your head to the side, opening your mouth you let out a confused, "what..?"

the boy looked furious at you and you took a small step backwards as you thought he could cry or have an outburst at any time. he spoke up, "my pigeons are gone because of you!" he said in an angry tone and furrowed his brows at you.

not knowing what to say, you tried to reassure the boy, "they will come back." you told him with slight concern in your voice. 'why is he so keen on pigeons anyways?" you thought to yourself.

the boys attitude had changed completely, he was not mad anymore, instead, he looked at you with worry in his eyes. he spoke up, "but what if they dont?" he said to you and looked back down at the solid stones of the bridge where you two were standing on.

"what even-?" you let out confused. you wondered why this conversation about pigeons was so deep all of a sudden. you wanted to speak up and tell him it would be alright, he reminded you a little of teucer.