Part 6

Anika was later shifted to a Guest Room next to Gauri's. Someone knocked on her door

Anika: Come inside

Rudy: How are you Anika Didi?

Anika: Actually way better than in Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi's room

Rudy: Haha, so I have a problem here Didi.

Anika: okey?

Rudy: I was supposed to buy Prinku a gift for Rakhi, but I couldn't choose. Can you help me with that?

Anika: Sure, get her a new fling bag, she will be happy.

Rudy: But Didi she already has 100's of them

Anika: But when you get her one by yourself it will be the best gift, Rudra.

Rudy: ahnn got it. And didi, you used to call me Rudy.

Anika: Is it? Can you tell me what else I forgot?

Rudy: Sure, where should we begin? Maybe we can start from the day when you spit americano on brother's favorite white shirt.

Anika: omg, did I? Did your brother put me in jail again?

Rudy(laughs): NO!, see that is when I saved you, I was your hero Didi.

Anika(lol): Ohh... I see.

Rudy: And then we became crime partners.

Anika: What crime did we do?

Rudy: many, we wrote a love letter to Tia

Anika: really? did I write that? I'm sure it's not just a crime, it's a sin.

Rudy: true, Lady baba still didn't recognize who wrote that letter, and she thought it was Shivaay bhaiya.

Anika(being brainy):  how could she? after all we wrote it, it should be perfect

Rudy: you should have seen the reaction on Bhaiya's face. 

Anika(Strict face): Rudy, Why was his marriage called off?

Rudy(alert): Anika Didi you can ask me anything about me and I will be glad to answer.

Anika: I thought you called me Didi from the heart.

Rudy(spoiler face): yes, I do and that is why I'm gonna tell you a secret. Just one about bhaiya, do we have a deal?

Anika: Deal

Rudy: you used to call him by his name

Anika: yeah that is why everyone has a name Rudy.

Rudy:   No, not like that. You used to call Bhaiya "Shivaay"

Anika: Now I know why I was in the hospital. He should have pushed me in the road for calling him so

Rudy: No!!!, 

Anika: Then why would I call billu sir like that?

Rudy: The deal was for just one secret.

Anika: Screw the deal

Rudy: Then bhaiya is gonna kill me

Someone enters the room..

Shivaay: Why would I kill you unless you screwed something big. Tell me Rudy, what did you do now?

Rudy: Nothing bhaiya, I was checking how Anika Didi is doing. And she is doing great, isn't she?

Shivaay: And why are you tensed?

Anika: What do you think of yourself? James Bond? Can you smell everything? Didn't he tell you that he was here to check me?

Shivaay: so you are again back on his side