☀︎︎54-Robby? Robby Keene?☀︎︎

"Trust me Freya- you are gonna love your aunt-"

"I don't know, Daniel...I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet her"

Freya said as she got out of Daniel's car. They arrived at Miyagi-Do early in the morning.

"Yeah I thought about that and let's do this okay, you get ready, go and if you don't feel like it you can just leave. I'm sure she will understand" he said as he opened the door.

Freya's eyes widened and her breath hitched at the two people kissing inside "holy shit"

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Daniel yelled.

The two teens pulled away with shocked and embarrassed looks on their faces.

Freya smirked at Miguel which he noticed and rolled his eyes at her.

"Sorry- uh...is that my drum in your pocket?" Daniel asked.

Miguel took it out and stared blankly at Daniel.

-

Hawk entered the dojo and to his surprise saw the person he disliked the most "What the hell are you doing here?"

He walked closer to Robby and Kreese "hold on there- Mr.Keene is our guest"

He mentally slapped himself. He couldn't just react like that. He had a plan along with Jay and Enzo.

Before he could say something Tory beat him to it.

Kreese took Hawk to his office and he started "he's not one of us"

"With the All Valley back on, we need as much strength as we can get"

Yeah, I'm sure you do, he said to himself and mentally rolled his eyes.

"We don't need him. He put Miguel in the hospital. He's the enemy"

"So is that redhead you love so much. You know, when I was overseas, it was hard to tell who was the enemy. A defenseless local one minute would pull a knife on your throat the next. But you know what I learned?" Kreese said.

Hawk mentally rolled his eyes again tired of all the bullshit Kreese was saying but he had to keep up the act. Just a few more days and he could go back to his real friends.

"What's that?"

"The enemy of your enemy...is your friend"