58. big family dinner

Y/N Pov.:

After Tom switched from sweatpants, into some jeans with a blue red stripped pullover, i drove us to my home to also switch my clothes for the dinner. Mom said that we should come basic, so i decided for basic mom jeans with a black turtleneck pullover. After that, i drove me and Tom over to my parents house for the big family dinner.

"Mom." i said happy and hugged her.

"It's great to see you, honey." she said and pulled away. "Nice to see you again too, Tom." she hugged him.

"Great to be here, Mrs. Y/L/N." he said.

"What did i say ?" she asked funny.

"Oh right, Y/M/N." he chuckled and then we went inside.

"OLIVER." i screamed and kneed down to pet him. "Hello, big man. Did you miss me ?"

He barked. "Oh yeah you missed me, but i missed you too, love."

"Y/N !" my dad said and hugged me. "I missed you, sweetie."

"Missed you too, dad." i kissed my head and smiled at me. After we all greeted each other we sat down ans mom served the dinner.

"How was paris ?" Luna asked.

"It was great. It was great to film there and also to see some things from the city." i said.

"Still mad that you didn't told me that you would film with Cole. I needed to find out on instagram." she said.

"Well, if i had told you that you would never had stopped asking me if you could come with me." everyone chuckled.

"That's right. She forced me to watch riverdale with her." Alex said.

"You're not the first one, buddy. You will never guess how many times we watched riverdale because she wanted to." Josh said and we all laughed.

"How is school ?" mom asked them.

"Great. I think me and Alex do great in school." Luna said.

"Yeah, the finals are coming soon. I'm pretty nervous." Alex said.

"Don't be. After what i heard from you, you are a very smart boy." Evelyn said.

"Thanks." he said.

"You're growing too fast." me and Josh said and the same time.

"Oh no." my mom said under her breath.

"You thief." we said at the same time. "You stole my words. Stop stealing them ! Apple, Phone, Bees that are dancing. I hate you."

"What happened ?" Tom asked.

"Since they are child, they do that. It's purpose that they say the same thing when they say the same thing. It's always the same." my dad said.

"Sometimes i wonder how you guys aren't real siblings." Alex laughed.

"That's a mystery." me and Josh said at the same time. After that we smirked at each other.

"Stop ! No ! Not again." my mom said and we all laughed.

"Sometimes i think i married a child." Evelyn said and we all laughed again.

"So how's work Tom ?" my dad asked after a while.

"Good. I just finished a movie like a moth ago and now i enjoy my free time. I have some projects for the future but i love to have finally some month off. And it's even better that this girl is finally back again." he said and put his arms around my armchair.