He's A Bad Boy - Niragi X Male Reader

Summary: While working one night, Y/N encounters an interesting customer. 

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey good looking, how about you and and I head back to my room and have a little fun of our own. Doesn't that sound nice?" I stared directly at this stranger and tried my hardest not to gag.

He definitely wasn't the most attractive member of The Beach. My eyes then shifted to his hand which he had tightly gripped around my wrist. What even gave him the damn right to put his hands on me?

With every bit of strength I had, I yanked my arm out of this guy's grip and backed away from him. "Sir, please don't touch me again." This guy took a step toward me. "Come me baby. Are you scared that I might be too much for your cute ass to handle?"

Before I could say anything my co-worker, Misaki, stepped in. "Hey Y/N, mind if I borrow you for a bit? Our manager wants to speak with you." "Oh yeah. Sure. Sir, if you'll excuse me."

Misaki and myself skated away from the random guy as quickly as possible. Once inside the building, I turned to her and thank her. "It's really not a problem. I think it was inappropriate for that guy to even be bothering you while you're working."

"Yeah, but he sure as hell seemed determined to get me to go back to his house or whatever to sleep with him." Misaki groaned, "That's gross. Men are gross. Except you of course. You're about the only decent guy I've ever met." I smiled at Misaki.

"Hey Y/N, someone is still waiting to order! Get your ass out there or else I'm docking your pay," our manager barked at me through the intercom in my ear. "On my way right now." I had only been working at this damn 90's style restaurant for a couple of weeks and I already hated it.

At first I thought it would be cool to work at a place that payed tribute to one of the greatest time periods of the world, besides the 80's. But, that couldn't have been further from the truth.

While the outfit they gave me to wear was pretty cute, it also caused me a lot of issues. The outfit was meant for the female staff, but since I was the first male wait staff, the manager just decided to have me wear the outfit to save some money.

I didn't care at first, but once it started drawing all sorts of unwanted attention it started to become uncomfortable for me. I brought the issue up to my manager. But, of course, he didn't care.

He doesn't care about any of his staff. He told me that I was the reason that so may male customers kept coming back. He told me that until said male customers stopped coming and spending money, I just had to grin and bare it.

"Hello and welcome. What can I get you?" I looked up from my notepad at the person who I was supposed to be taking an order from. The car was filled with three different guys. The driver was  wearing a black and white button up shirt that matched his tied back long black hair.

He had two piercings, one in his nose and the other in his eyebrow. I also happened to catch a glimpse of his tongue piercing too. "Hey dumbass, you good?" The guy snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Um...yeah...sorry." A guy with tattoos all over his face leaned over from the back seat. "Niragi, hurry up and order. I'm hungry."

The driver raised his hand in front of the tattoo guy's face. "Shut up Last Boss. I was about to order, but our little waitress here zoned out." I then cut in, "Actually, I'm not a waitress. I'm a waiter." The group of three stared at me in disbelief. The driver named Niragi looked me over from head to toe.

"Well, you're pretty damn attractive for a fucking guy." I felt a blush make its way onto my face as the other two guys stifled a small laugh. "Thank you, that's nice of you to say," I said nervously as I fiddled with my notepad and pen.