[13] - 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩

THE AVENGERS LET OUT A COLLECTIVE YELL and started to charge the opposing army ahead. Wakandan ships flew alongside flyers like War Machine, Falcon, Iron Man, and Specter as Giant-Man stomped towards the incoming leviathan. Spider-Man used Scott's large arms to swing into battle.

The two sides clashed and the Wakandan soldiers fought the Chitauri with their spears and swords. Giant-Man landed a clean left hook across the nose of a leviathan, bringing the large serpent-like alien down.

T'Challa and Okoye fought off incoming aliens with Shuri shooting her blasters behind them. Drax leaped onto a large Chitauri gorilla and stabbed his knives into its back.

Tony flew in the air with Pepper and shot down incoming ships with their beams and blasters.

Steve and Thor continued fighting the aliens on the ground. Cap still used his broken shield along with Mjölnir while Thor used Stormbreaker. After a mix-up, the two realized they switched weapons.

"No, no. Give me that." Thor took back the axe and tossed the hammer to Steve, "You have the little one."

Bucky and Rocket used their guns to shoot down the Black Order soldiers. More started running towards them from the side, but Specter dropped down and shot energy beams at the aliens and took them all down.

"Nice covering our six, kid." Bucky thanked as he continued shooting. Y/N wanted to give a greeting to a long lost friend, but instead simply gave a light smile and flew back up.

Nearby, Tony was fighting off the Chitauri. Cull Obsidian came in and threw Tony into a pile of debris, preparing to stab his blade down at him. Spider-Man swung in and pulled Obsidian down with a web, giving Scott the opportunity to crush the alien with his oversized foot.

"Holy cow!" Peter leaped over to Tony and helped him up, "You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space?"

Tony just looked at the young kid, tuning out his rambling and simply smiling. Seeing Peter again gave him a sense of happiness he didn't think he'd feel.

"...and he did the whole sparkly thing he does all the time—"

"He did? Oh." Tony embraced Peter which surprised him.

"What are you doing? Oh." He hugged him tighter, "Oh, this is nice."

Clint was running with the gauntlet, evading attacks from the Black Order and trying to get as far as possible from them. Sam flew in and stabbed one of the Chitauri gorillas with his wings before it can attack Barton.

"Cap? What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint exclaimed into his earpiece.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve replied as he continued fighting at another part of the battlefield.

"No!" Banner grabbed one of the Chitauri and pummeled it into the ground, "We need to get 'em back where they came from."

"No way to get 'em back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony chimed in as he flew in the air.

"Hold on!" Scott shrunk himself back to normal size and took out a set of keys, "That wasn't our only time machine."

He pressed the button, and they heard a loud horn playing the tune of La Cucharacha. Specter descended onto a pile of rocks and looked across the field.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Y/N called out.

Valkyrie flew on her winged horse and looked down at the battlefield where she spotted the van in the middle of everything, "Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"