Kidnapped... Not Really | 37

October 31st

I get to my room and just get rid of my shirt because it's annoying and I don't want to do the buttons.

Harley gives my one of the many T-shirt's he's stolen from me then proceeds to fuss over me like he's my mother which I just find adorable.

"Come in closer I need to tell you something" I say motioning for him to come closer which he does.

"I love you" I say and kiss him passionately on the lips.

We eventually pull apart and he says: "I should've saw that coming" he laughs and I smirk, leaning back against the headboard. 

"Well I'm gonna go pick up my favourite little friend" Harley says, referring to Chrissy of course.

"Thanks Blue" I say, kissing him on the cheek.

"Anytime Ninja Bubs" he says with a smirk and I laugh.

"That name isn't going away is?" I ask hopelessly.

"Nope" he smirks, "bye Petey" he says with a quick peck on my lips then leaves as I pout, which only makes him laugh.

Then I'm alone, and I just sit here, bored out of my mind.

"This shit just got real boring, real fast" I say aloud to myself.

"And now I'm becoming a schizo like my dear old father" I say.

With a sigh I stand up with a groan, maybe if I eat my enhanced healing will kick in.

Now that I think about it, when was the last time I ate something? Eh I'm not really hungry anyway, I'll eat later.

I walk over to the door, open it and walk out.

I walk down the hallway when I come to a door that just says, DANGEROUS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Me being me, just opens the door and pops my head I'm only to see a normal room.

"May I help you? Oh it's you young mortal!" Loki says and I grin.

"Hi!" I say just walking in.

"Good heavens, what an earth happened, these injuries seem very severe" he says worriedly and I wave him off.

"Oh I'm good just a little accident" I say and he raises a brow.

"You do realise I'm the god of lies?" He smirks and I purse my lips.

"Okay I'm literally killing myself lying to everyone, so I'm gonna tell you the truth, but only if you promise to tell no one" I say sitting on the arm of a sofa.

"I swear, no words you tell me will be repeated in any way unless I'm talking to you of course" he replies.

"Okay... I'm Batman" I say seriously but then laugh when he facepalms.

"I'm joking, I'm actually Spider-Man" I say and he raises a brow.

"So you're like a little superhero yet no one knows even though you're literally surrounded by other superheroes nearly everyday?" He asks and I nod.

"Well I'm impressed young mortal, these avengers must be idiots" he laughs and I snort.

"So do you have any secrets that are weighing on you?" I ask him and he thinks for a little while.

"Hmm, it's not really a secret but my father never really looked at me as his son as he did Thor" he replies.

"So basically Odin's an asshole? Noted" I say and he smiles.