Unexpected News ~ Ch29

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

After my chat with Satoru, he warped me back to the building that we were staying at. It was now night time and about time for me to get some rest. I wasn't tired just yet so I thought maybe I'd start the book that Junpei lended to me. Satoru said that there would also be some food left in the fridge, If I felt like eating but honestly I wasn't hungry at all.

Currently I was waving Satoru goodbye and entering the hotel room that I'm sharing with Yuuji. It wasn't the best hotel but it was satisfactory enough that I didn't find anything to complain about. Once I had closed myself inside, I instantly looked around the room for Yuuji. I hope that he was back from his day out with Nanami. And just as I had wished, there he sat. Yuuji was sat with his back against the headboard and he played with his phone. There was no Tv in this room unfortunately.

"Yuuji! I've got news!" I exclaimed giddily as I ran towards him and jumped ontop of his single bed, sitting on the foot of it and directly opposite the boy. The pinkette looked up from his phone in shock, still processing my entry.
"Oh (Y/n)-San. You're back!" He started to say as he turned off his phone, then continued to ask, "What's the news!?"

"I'm going to be joining you for the exchange event!" I told him with an excited grin. The boy looked shocked at my words as he scooted closer to me to hear more of what I had to see. I also didn't miss how an eye opened up slightly on his left side, letting me realise that Sukuna was listening. Yuuji looked not only shocked at my words but also worried for some reason.

"Y-You are?" He stuttered out, looking at me with wide unsure eyes. I nodded at him, confirming what he had just heard.
"Are you sure that's a good idea? You don't know how to fight!" He pointed out with furrowed brows. Yuuji really did seem to care about my well being.

"Toru said that he'll train me so that I'll blend in with the sorcerer trainees there." I explained to him, looking at him expectantly to see what his reaction was.
"So you'll become a jujustu sorcerer?" He questioned with a shocked voice. I guess I understood why he was so shocked, I could only imagine what Sukuna's reaction was.

"Well not permanently. I'll just be training with Toru and using the stuff he teaches me during your Exchange event. After that, I'll continue to watch you for the sidelines." I said with a nod. It was true, I wanted nothing more than to just watch from the sidelines until Sukuna says he needs me. Yuuji seemed to have calmed down from his shocked reaction and slowly began understanding our situation. With a relieved sigh, the boy settled down with all this unexpected news fresh on his mind.

"Wow. That's awesome!" Itadori said with a grin, finally seeing the bright side to this situation. But that excited smile was quickly wiped off of his face as he groaned and flopped against the bed.
"I'm not letting you out. Shut up." The pinkette mumbled under his breath, hoping that I wouldn't hear him. But of course his hopes were most likey let down after I smiled knowingly.

"Are you talking to Sukuna?" I asked him curiously, even though I already knew what the answer was. Yuuji sighed instantly after my words, giving up on trying to hide the fact that my lover wanted to see me.
"Yeah. He wants to speak to you----Hey! That's so rude!" The boy cut himself off with a scolding while gently knocking at his head most likey to annoy Sukuna. The second half of his sentence was definitely meant for Sukuna which made me wonder what it is he said to him.

"Whatever. I'm not letting you ou--" The boy cut himself off once again but this time it was out of his control as his eyes closed tiredly and his body began to slump forwards.

"Extention."

Then the tattoos began to form which made me giggle and clap my hands excitedly. Sukuna was here...Finally. The slits under Yuuji's eyes began to open to reveal more eyes and his eye colour turning from brown to a firey red. As soon as Sukuna had full control over Yuuji's body, a cheshire grin spread across his face evily.

"Tell me everything." He said darkly. I couldn't help but puff out my cheeks with a pout at his words and fold my arms over my chest in a whiny manner
"Not even a hello." I mumbled as I turned my face away childishly. He chuckled deeply and turned my face to face his before leaning forwards and connecting our lips. He kissed me hungrily, almost as if he hadn't done so already this morning. Even so, the kiss took me by surprise and left me deshelvield by the time he parted from me.

"I g-guess that will do." I stuttered out with a blush decorating my cheeks. Then Sukuna gave me a light squeeze on the thigh which was his way of telling me to speak. So after clearing my throat, I told him everything quickly. Starting with what happened to me today at the sewer and ending with my conversation with Satoru. I told him that he would train me for the next two months and in return I would partake in the Kyoto exchange event as his mentee.

Sukuna for the whole time I had spoken, wore a smirk on his face. One in which grew everytime I told him new information. It was undeniable that he liked what he was hearing.
"So he's going to help you become stronger?" Sukuna mumbled out with a small chuckle, almost as if what he was hearing was too good to be true.

"It will be a little rushed which is why he'll help me direct cursed energy into a weapon that'll aid me. I don't think he'll be going into depth with anything." I explained, trying to remember the exact words that Gojo used as he himself explained it to me. Sukuna nodded at my words as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"I see. This is all very convenient." He snickered out. I perked up at his words and leaned forwards to catch his eyes.
"So it's a good thing that I agreed to this?" I questioned with a hopeful look. For something that was basically my first independent decision, I hoped Sukuna was happy with the choice that I had made.

At that instant, all of Sukuna eyes flickered to stare at me as a proud grin spread across his face. He nodded at my words, confirming my question.
"The fool is solving all of my problems along with his own." He snickered before doubling back in loud malicious laughter. The last thing he said to me before his minute was up was,

"Things just got so much easier."

(A.N ~ Shorter Chapter and not too interesting, next chapter should be fun though! Hope you still liked it! Vote and comment!)

Also question for you all, what cursed weapon do you imagine Y/n using!?

Btw I ask alot of plot related questions on my conversation board, so follow me to be more involved in future plot!

Ch30 Quote teaser :

"It seems we've got a winner."