|| 4 ||

C H A P T E R  4

C H A P T E R 4

SIREN'S SONG
"SKIRT CHASER CHASING MORE THAN JUST WOMEN?"
HELLO MY LOVELY READERS, ARE YOU READY FOR THE LATEST ENTICING STORY, ON NONE OTHER THAN RISING CEO SAMUEL BLAKE
OR AS I LIKE TO CALL HIM
'SKIRT CHASER'.
SOCIAL STATUS ISN'T THE ONLY THING THIS MAN LIKES TO CHASE, HE WAS SPOTTED ON A ROMANTIC DATE WITH A MYSTERIOUS WOMEN EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEEN GOING STEADY WITH
CHOLE MOORE.
I DON'T NEED TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE 411 ON WHO THIS MODEL IS, AND IF YOU DONT KNOW HER PLEASE DIG YOURSELF OUT OF THE ROCK YOUR LIVING
UNDER.

CHOLE HAS AN ESTABLISHED NAME IN BOTH THE MODELING SCENE AND NEW YORK'S ELITE, AND YET THIS NEW MONEY WANTS TO LEECH OFF HER HARD WORK, AND FAME?
ITS DISGUSTING.

NOT ONLY DOES THIS MAN CHASE WOMEN HE CHASES HIGH SOCIAL STATUS.

TO RESORT TO CHASING WOMEN IN ORDER TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF.
HONESTLY WE SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED, HE HAS BEEN KISSING PETROVA'S DIRTY STEPS SINCE THEY'VE MET, ITS OBVIOUS WHAT HIS DEAL IS.

A MEDIOCRE MAN,
GIVING MEDIOCRE WORK,
LIVING A MEDIOCRE LIFE.

WHO CHASES WOMEN AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THIER GIVING HEART TO BOOST HIS OWN EGO.

DOES HE HAVE NO SHAME?
JUST BECAUSE HE IS A DIRTY DOG DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN TREAT WOMEN AND THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK SOCIETY AS THEY'RE TENNIS BALLS OR STICKS TO CHASE.

INSTEAD OF HIM CHASING SKIRTS HE SHOULD BE CHASED OUT OF NEW YORK

this isn't the first article she wrote about me and it most likely won't be the last, I usually dont give two shits about what other people say about me and my private life, but this article annoys me.

great. I thought sarcastically to myself, glaring down at my phone as I left work

I honestly don't know what I was expecting, I know this dumb gossip blog has nothing but junk to say about me, and yet I still find myself opening up her page to see if something changed.

it was honestly frustrating, I shouldn't even care what this person even says but I do cause its all bullshit

Maybe it has to do with Petrova's scolding about the bad reputation Ive created.

is this why Chloe didn't believe it was a business meeting, this gossip site completely blew everything out of proportion, it was a business dinner, and she was married, and pregnant, I may have my moments, taken women and married women are an instant no.