Superman sister - Zod

You have heard your brothers mention the name zod a few times but you knew he was some evil, guy from your brothers's home planet and he was powerful like your brother. It was late at night and you were leaving work after getting into your car and driving away soon something came out of now where and stoped you car from moving.

Y/n " what in the world .... ahhh" you soon saw two bright red color eyes looking at you, and soon started punching the hood of your car. You soon grabbed your phone trying to call your brother but soon your car wind shield was broken, at that moment you took off running from your car because it was no longer usefully for you.

Y/n " Clark please pick up please pick up"

Phone call
Clark " hey sis...."

Y/n " Clark there something or someone chasing me but they have superpowers"

Clark " don't worry I will be there soon I will bring the league"

Y/n " okay .....Clark it someone you know"

Clark " y/n"

???? " hello Clark it been so long I have you dear little sister so if you want her alive you better come and fight me or I will kill her"

Clark " Zod let her go now she has nothing to do with this"

Zod " not happy Clark Kent" the phone call was soon ended and you were taken and old barn house waiting for your brother and the justice league show up. You were doing everything in your power to get free but you were being watched by two of Zod minions.

Y/n " you will pay for this Zod my brother hates it when others mess with his family or friends"

Zod " aww what your brother going to do come hit me...." zod was soon gone in a blink of an eye and you knew it was your brother. The minions watched you soon were getting ready to fight when they were taken down, green lantern and flash soon came out of now where.

Green lantern " you okay there y/n"

Y/n " yeah but I can't say the same for zod and his friends"

Flash " how did they find you easy"

Y/n " I don't know"

Batman " we found some leads and they will pay and it seems like your brother has brought back zod" Clark soon drop zod passed out self onto the ground.

Clark " are you okay"

Y/n " I'm fine so why did he come after me"

Clark " to break me but he played the wrong game and I'm sorry about your car"

Y/n " it okay and hey the lease of the car was ending in a few days" Clark soon had taken you home and the next days he stayed at home doing some work and helping you get a new car. After your was attacked by a bull it was the excuse you and your brother were staying with it was easy then explain rival attack.