Chapter sixteen

Rumors p.o.v.
I woke up to light streaming in and blinding me, as my eyes adjusted I saw that I wasn't in my room but that I was actually in the pack hospital.

All of a sudden all of yesterday's events flooded back as I sat up and all of that gave me a head ache, I groaned and the door burst open to show Tyler. He was at my side in seconds "what's wrong Rumor? Where are you hurt? How do you fe-" before Tyler could babble anymore I threw my hand over his mouth "shhhhhhhhhhhhh" I said "my head hurts and it's worse than a hang over" I told him and all of a sudden I felt pressure on my legs, I looked down at the feet of my bed and saw Tristan and Jane.

I noticed that I really haven't seen the pack very much, I guess Tyler saw my confused face "you do remember who we are right?" He asked nervously.

Suddenly an idea came to mind "no I'm sorry I don't, should I?" I asked as I tried to hold the smile off my face "Wh-what you don't remember m-me?" He stuttered, I shrugged "could the kids leave for a second" I asked, he nodded and Tristan and Jane left.

He sighed and started to cry "you were supposed to wake up all fine from that little fight and we were supposed to have our day and-" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his.

He looked at me shocked "bu-wha-Ho-why?" He stuttered/asked. I smiled "bitch my life was too messed up to be forgotten!" I said as I smiled at him, his face brightened and he hugged me "ow ow still sore though" I said as I winced, he instantly let go "sorry" he said as he looked at the ground, I lifted his chin so I could see his face and smashed my lips to his "so what's this about a day of just us two?" I asked as we both smiled.

After Tyler signed me out of the hospital we spent the rest of the day watching movies and joking around, right now we're trying to figure out what movie to watch next "Pitch Perfect!" I scream "Sharknado" he screamed back.

I threw a handful of popcorn at him and ran to the CD player, and as I was about to put the movie in I felt popcorn pelt my back. I turned and saw Tyler standing there with a bowl of popcorn in his hands, I gasped "This means war." I said as I picked up a popcorn bag and opened it like I was loading a gun.

After an hour of popcorn wars a few other people joined us, and when I say a few other people I mean that Charlie and Jasper (two pack warriors) joined Tyler's team and made it 3 vs 1. I didn't mind it though because I overheard their plan and know where they'll all be.

I snuck behind Jasper as he looked around the corner into the kitchen and hit him with a handful of the popped corn, then I pelted Charlie from the second floor while he was in the foyer. All was left was to get Tyler.

I found him in a hallway looking both ways as I snuck up behind him, as he turned i slide under his parted legs and threw popcorn all over him as I did so. When I got up I burst out laughing because we both were covered in butter and pieces of popcorn from head to toe, soon he joined me too.

We both decided that the Hunger Games would be fine and took our (separate) showers, when I got into my pjs I joined Tyler in bed and laid my head on his chest "Tyler" I said "yes my sweet?" He answered "I love you...I really do pinky promise" I said as I held out my pinky.

He chuckled and wrapped his huge pinky around my petite one and made the pinky promise with me "I love you too babe, I love you too..." And that was all I heard before darkness consumed me.