Quirks

*k here's the next chapter, also i'm going to start editing the previous chapters so i might not update tomorrow*

   It had been a few weeks since the start of the school year, Izuku had spent the first week with the support class he had enjoyed the week of inventing, he couldn't wait to visit the class again. The next week Izuku was in general education, which was pretty okay so far though not much stood out, most of his class were study halls or discussions. Today was his last day in the class, which was where he was headed now.

    When he got to the classroom he walked in to find the homeroom teacher lecturing one of the students for something or another.

"Ahem." Itsuki cleared his throat to get the classes attention.

"Oh! Itsuki.. you're here.." The homeroom said a bit surprised that, once again, he hadn't detected Itsuki's presence.

"If it's okay I think that we'll start today's class." Itsuki said as he walked over to the front of the class and sat on the desk. The homeroom teacher nodded and went to sit in a empty desk, where he started to grade papers.

"Well, then class, since I won't be seeing you as often for a few weeks, I've decided to talk about something that I used to be quiet passionate about when I was younger, quirks."

  Some students looked a bit surprised at that, others just looked bored, Shinsou was the only one who's face held anger. 'hm.. interesting this must have something to do with his 'villainous' quirk..'

  "I'm sure most of you have heard of quirkless people and people with quirks that are considered 'villainous', I would like your opinion on them, who would like to go first?"

  A girl in the front row tentatively raised her hand and Itsuki nodded at her, signaling that she could go first, the girl stood up.

"I-I think that since quirkless people don't have quirks to protect them, those with strong quirks, like heroes should protect them, and I don't know about villainous quirks, I don't think the quirk really matters if they are still good.." The girl said quietly.

"Interesting, now what do you think of the way these people are treated?" Itsuki asked.

"Well.. I mean they're treated just like the rest of us, right? Why would they be any different?"

"Hm, any other opinions?" A boy in the middle row stood up, by now the homeroom teacher was watching the on goings of the class.

"T-there was a quirkless kid at my s-school, and s-she committed s-suicide in middle school.." the boy said sorrowfully.

"Yes, quirkless and/or people with 'villainous' quirks have a higher suicide rate than any other group of people, 93% of such peoples deaths are suicide, last I checked that is," Itsuki said in a slightly less peppy voice than normal, "This of course is the result of quirk discrimination. I'm sure some of you have experienced this."

  Shinsou was looking a little called out and the rest of the class was looking uncomfortable.

"I think that's it the end of your class, Itsuki." The teacher butted in.

"Ah.. yes of course. Well then class, I'll see you in a few weeks! Have a good afternoon!" Itsuki said as he got off the desk and jumped out the open window. 'that went well..'  He left the class in deathly silence.

(572 words)