Ken Kaneki x ?Ghost? male reader

Anime: Tokyo Ghoul

Type: new species

Plot: Kaneki thought that you were a human just walking around the block at night, he was going on hunting today, and (Y/n) just happened to be his target.

(Y/n)'s species: He's half-ghost and half-human? Idk really, all I know is that he gets energy from the stars and moon. And in the morning he uses the saved-up energy to interact with things, basically like a normal human, except he can disappear at any time when his energy is low.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Kaneki entered his apartment, kicked off his shoes, and plopped down on the sofa. It was a tiring day. Just as he was about to stand up an immense feeling of hunger clouded over his body. Rushing over to the fridge, Kaneki only found one package of flesh left in the fridge.

'Looks like I have to go hunting again... this is going to be troublesome.' Finishing the package Kaneki climbed through the window and onto the fire escape.

A few seconds later Kaneki was jumping from roof to roof of every building. Stopping on top of one of the roofs, Kaneki looked down onto the streets. As usual, the sidewalks were empty, but just as Kaneki was about to leave he saw a glimpse of (h/c) walking towards an alleyway.

Curiosity got the better of him as he watched them from the rooftop. He may even finish his hunt if he was lucky. But when he looked down into the alleyway they went into Kaneki wasn't able to see them anywhere. He was sure he was keeping an eye on them.

Losing his prayer Kaneki slightly panicked. Jumping into the alleyway Kaneki looked around, there weren't any hiding spots in this specific area so Kaneki was confused. Was he hallucinating? But he just ate.

When Kaneki looked up from the floor, he saw the (h/c) man in front of him with his back facing him. Kaneki slowly let out his kagune, preparing to stab the male. Launching towards them Kaneki stabbed forward aimed at the torso...

...he missed.

Well more like the man was gone, disappeared into thin air.

(Y/n) wanted to laugh out loud. He detected the ghoul the moment he landed on the roof and decided to toy with him a little. Watching the confused face of Kaneki, (Y/n) appeared behind. He leaned forward, blowing a little warm air onto the other's ears then whispered...

"Boo"

Kaneki jolted forwards, fear ran through his whole body. He quickly turned around to see his attacker while clutching his arm feeling bumps on it. What Kaneki saw was a (h/c) man clutching his stomach. He was rolling on the ground with their hands covering his mouth trying not to laugh out loud.

Tears can be seen shining in their eyes as they curl up fist hitting the cement ground. The man took a few deep breaths but was still giggling. (Y/n) saw the confusion on Kaneki's face. He held up a finger telling him to wait a minute.

After the laughing fit was done, (Y/n) stood up and faced Kaneki. "Sorry for scaring you, but your reaction a priceless." Kaneki just stared blankly at him.

"My name is (Y/n), sorry again for scaring you hehe." (Y/n) stretched out one of his hands towards Kaneki and the other one scratched his head. Kaneki looked warily at the hand, he didn't know what was going to happen, but deciding to be polite he took the handshake.