I'm back! a/n

I hate putting a/n in my stories, however I would like to inform you all, though I am back. I wanna try get into writing back again, so I get used to it. Like I used to. Before taking on the other stories, cause I wanna make it as close to perfection as it can be. If there are any mistakes I will be change them accordingly, after my edits. Also I might change a few things here and there. Trying to properly plan out where the story will be heading.

Before when I wrote that "Not a chapter." It was the start of a journey, that I was not ready for, but I'm back and still learning. I am no longer taken, however I am happy and pretty content. Dare I say happier than I was before. I feel like I am slowly start to feel more confident and comfortable for who I am. Learning how to not take too many things so seriously and just enjoy the small things. I was able to laugh again, without the feeling the need to meet others approvals. So I hope you're having a great, beautiful, happy day!

Just recently I was able to do a single chapter story, involving a tribute to my grandfather. Based mainly on the stories I heard from my mother, hoping to capture his likeliness in my story. Yeah, I hope you have a great day, enjoy life.