16. School things

Some things just work and some things don't

A few days have gone by since Bonnie took away Azazel and Aurora hasn't stepped foot outside her new home since

A few days have gone by since Bonnie took away Azazel and Aurora hasn't stepped foot outside her new home since. Once Rebekah got new of what happened she was infuriated and happily obliged to Klaus's request to move somewhere else but stay in the confines of Mystic Falls.

So, now Aurora was laying in bed peacefully when a harsh ringing broke through it and she looked over at her phone smiling once she saw the caller. Klaus had tried his best to call her whenever he can but making hybrids is tiring so whenever he could, he would call her.

"Hi Nik!"

"Hello Darling, how are you?"

"I'm okay, I've mostly stayed in the house."

"Yes, about that, I really think you should go out and see the sun darling."

"I've been outside Nik, I just haven't left the property."

"What I mean to say is, go to town or even better join Rebekah in high school!"

"Nik, they took away one of the only things that I thought would never leave me, I'm sorry if I'm to scared to see them again."

"Love, I know your scared but Rebekah is an original vampire and she will stay with you the entire time. I'll make sure you have the same schedules. Just, please go. For me."

"...ok.."

"Thank you, my love."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too, I promise we will see each other soon."

"Pinky promise?"

"Haha, yes. I pinky promise."

"I hear Rebekah coming home, I'm going to go talk to her."

"Okay darling, goodbye."

"Bye Nik."

Aurora hopped off of her bed and skipped out of her room down to the living room knowing that's where her blonde best friend would be. "Rebekah!" She sang as she saw her friend sitting lazily on the couch drinking a blood bag.

When Rebekah's eyes landed on her friend she smiled, "Hello darling, how are you today?" She asked making room for Aurora who gladly sat next to her. She rested her head on top of her shoulder.