☾21

"5, 4, 3, 2 andd 1- Okay see you guys tomorrow!" Yeonhee called out as soon as the clock struck 5pm, immediately quickening her pace to the back where the staff were only allowed

"Alright dear, have a good evening." The frail old woman who owned the cafe with her family waved off, Yeonhee smiled and bowed respectfully.

"You too!" She called out, the bell on the door ringing as she opened it and stepped outside- the cold breeze skimming past her skin- sun streaming down bright rays which made the wind more bearable.

Yeonhee sighed, reaching up to gently pull the hair tie out of her hair, working her fingers through the strands to relieve the ache from it being up all day.

Hoisting her handbag strap more comfortably on her shoulder, she habitually put in her AirPods to listen to music and reached for her phone.

Yeonhee turned the corner, squinting at the sudden infiltration of the sun beating down on her and she scrolled through her playlist.
As she stood waiting at the crossing, she hummed indecisively over her song choices before she went to click on one.

A sudden notification popped up on her screen which made her eyes widen as she exclaimed louder than needed.
"Holy shit."

Incoming video call from Onyour__mark

Within a split second of the notification popping up, Yeonhee accepted and brought the phone to her chest as she began to walk down the road as the cars stopped.

Through her earphones she could hear the call connecting before shuffling was heard which she took as her cue to say something.

Be cool, be cool.

"What's up?" She greeted casually, picking up her pace weaving through people as she hurried to turn the corner.

"Oh- oh shit wait. Um that was an accident."

His voice holy fuck.

Only when she saw the street was desolated was when she lifted her phone up, continuing to walk as the bright rays of sun seraphically created a golden hue on her features- skin glistening before she finally glanced to the screen.

"Really?" She questioned even though she couldn't see him as he wasn't in the frame, silent. "Here I was thinking you just wanted to see the famous Y2trappy."

"Oh, uh. Hold up um." There was a muffle of voices that could be heard in the background followed by shuffles from what she guessed was Mark leaving the room followed by a door closing.

I think my heart is going to burst out of my chest I'm gonna start hyperventilating
Be calm
Be calm
It's fine
It's all good just act cool come on
I'm gonna be sick

Mark cleared his throat awkwardly as he set his phone down but wasn't too sure of what to even say- partially embarrassed he accidentally clicked the video call button when he was actually about to reply to her message.