Chapter 24

Chiyo Pov

I tense watchin two more tails form, shit this is bad really bad. "Nooo Sora!!!" Naruto runs towards him, damn it that baka!

"Substitution jutsu!" I bring my arms in front of my face just as Sora's paw makes contact sending me back smashing into the ground. "Chiyo!" I groan and begin to push rocks off of me when I hear Shikamaru call me a baka, "I can hear you Shika." I stand slowly and look at Naruto just in time to see him try to get the drop on Sora. But using the tail Sora smashes him into the ground, "Wood style: Smothering Binding jutsu!"

The limbs shoot out of my left arm at a rapid pace holding Sora in place, then Sora lets out a roar causing the wood to break. I teleport next to him and punch him away from Naruto. "Chiyo what are you doing don't hurt him." I spit out a little blood keeping an eye on Sora, "I know Naruto but I'm not going to let people get hurt while he's like this."

Naruto gets up, "For crying out loud snap out of it! Sora turns to him and the arm of the cloak shoots out at Naruto. ""Fire style: fire fist." I shove Naruto out of the way as both collide I dig my heals into the ground ignoring the burning in my left hand.

"Let me give it a try!" My eyes widen as Lee runs it, "Wait no Lee!" But Lee was already in front of him and it doesn't take much for Sora to send him back, "Fang over Fang!" Kiba and Akamaru's attack lands a direct hit but it doesn't even faze him one bit, "Kid you have to get your friends to stay back if they keep going at Sora at the state he's in they could get seriously hurt."

I sigh a little to myself we'll there going to yell at me, "All of you stay out of this let me and Naruto handle him." Everyone looks over at me, "What the hell we can't do that Chiyo!!" I make brief eye-contact with Shikamaru and he sighs, "Everyone get back to a safe distance, will jump in if needed that's an order." I flash him a grateful smile, "You and me are the same Sora."

I watch as Naruto walks a little closer towards him, "We had a fight like this before remember I guess we where pretty dumb that's just the way we are." Touma's chakra begins to flow more aggressively threw my body, Naruto's shadow clones jump on top of him.

In a burst of raw chakra they get sent flying into the air, the real Naruto still holding onto Sora's shoulders. "Soraaaaa!" Damn that idiot, I rush in blocking two of the tails from hitting Naruto my hands burning more in the process.

"Sora come back to us I know your still in there Sora."

"Damn it Sora you have to snap out of it, I know you can hear me and Naruto!" My eye's widen in surprise when the nine-tails chakra starts to cover Naruto as well. "Touma what's happening?!"

Both me and Naruto jump back and Touma's chakra cloaks over one of my hands, so I place it on Naruto's shoulder. The nine-tails cloak on him wavers and we both groan a little, Sora appears in front of us and grabs us both. "Come on Sora you don't want to do this!"

His skin begins to peel away, then a bright light appears. I see an image of younger Sora holding a hand, I managed to push Naruto out of the way. Touma's chakra covering me head to toe as I hold Sora back panting hard. "Damn it Sora wake up!"

He headbutts me hard sending me tumbling on the ground, I sit up hissing slightly. "Sora!" I rush towards Naruto as I see his skin start to peel slightly as well, I grab him by both shoulders. "I-I'm trying to push him back C-Chiyo!"

"Kurama I will hurt you so badly this time do not push this poor boy." I grit my teeth as Touma's chakra pushes back against Kurama's, I push my own against him as well. "You will not hurt my friends you baka fox you hear me!"