Chapter 2

James POV

Today I was going to visit Mary Sirius tagged along with me. We couldn't apparate to her house. We arrived and saw a house it was a nice home two story home. We knocked on the door and saw Mary. "Come inside. Said Mary" We walked in and walked into the living room. "Is she mine." "No I mean yes but I'm letting you off. Said Mary" "what do you mean" "Well she doesn't need to know. Said Mary" "I want to get to know her she is my daughter." "When can we tell her. Said Sirius" "you can't tell her. Said Mary" "why not" "because she has your temper James get to know her first then we can talk about it. Said Mary" "why didn't you tell me." "I did try too but you ignored me. And at the same time I didn't want her going through what Harry went through. Said Mary" "yeah I understand does she have a dad." "She did he raised her till she was 3 then he died. Said Mary" "Oh I'm sorry Mary. Said Sirius" "its fine. Said Mary" We talked for a while catching up.

Hayley's POV

Right now I'm in the great hall with my brothers trying to convince Cedric not to enter. "C'mon it's dangerous." "It'll be fine star. Said Cedric" "fine I just don't want you to get hurt." "He'll be fine little wolf don't worry. Said Jackson" "alright" Cedric entered his name and we went to go sit down at a table. The adults finally came in and started. They started to call names

Fleur Decore.

Victor Krum

Cedric Diggory

Harry Potter and Hayley Kenner.

I looked at Jackson and he looked at me. "I didn't do it I swear." "I know you didn't but you have to go up their. Said Jackson" I didn't want to go up their but I had to I went next to Cedric. "I didn't do it I promise" "I know you were with me and Jack all day and besides you didn't even want me to do it. Said Cedric" We all walked into a room and the professors along with some ministry workers and Dumbledore came down running in. "Harry did you put your name in the goblet of fire. Said Dumby" "no sir I didn't. Said Harry" "did you Ms.Kenner. Said Dumby" " no I didn't I didn't even want Cedric to do it." "Alright follow us to my office. Said Dumby" "what about us. Said Cedric" "go to your houses. Said Dumby" Me and Harry walked into his office. "We'll call your parents. Said Minnie" When she finished her sentence the Potters and some other teachers barged in. "I guess we'll just call your mom then Hayley. Said Minnie" "alright." I sat into a chair waiting for my mom to come. "Hayley your mom can't make it till tomorrow. Said Minnie" "it's fine" "Who put their names is the goblet of fire. Said Lily" "I don't know but someone did it on purpose because I was with my brothers all day they can assure you guys." " why are you so sure. Said Ministry" "look back at all the years 1st year a teacher had you-known-who on his head second year Tom riddle was in the chamber 3rd year a prisoner escaped for Harry need more proof but I'm not sure why they put my name in it" "how do you know all of this. Said Dumby" "because I sit back and observed and they talk loud." "Well moving on Harry will have to participate. Said Dumby" "thank god I don't" I was about to walk out when Minnie grabbed my shoulders. "C'mon Minnie really" "Hayley listen to what they have to say. Said Minnie" "fine" "and Ms.Kenner you will help him too. Said Madeye" "fine if I die I'm haunting you Dumby" "we assure you Ms.Kenner you won't die. Said Ministry" "really that's so helpful no its not you can't even find who did this you can burly keep him under control." I stroked out of the office. I was walking back to my common room. "Hayley wait up. Said James" I stopped and turned around. "Yeah what's up." "I'm yknow I'm here for you if you need anything. Like since Harry will be in it too if you need anything let me know. Said James" I just nodded and went to the common room and their we're kids waiting for Harry. "Did you really put your name in the goblet. Said Dean" "no I didn't I was with Cedric and my brother all day and beside I tried to convince him not to do it you really think I want to do it." "Yeah guys Hayley ain't like that she doesn't even lie why would she do it. Said Fred"  Everyone else agreed. "So what did they say. Said George" "me and Harry have to do it." "You'll do great we promise. Said Angelina" "yeah I guess I'm going to bed." I walked to my dorm and went to sleep.

James POV

I walked back to Lily and the others. "Where's Harry." "He went to his common room. Said Marlene" "what were you talking to Hayley about. Said Lily" "letting her know if she need anything to ask." "Well I don't think she cared judging the way she just nodded it didn't look like she cared. Said Sirius" " She really looks like you James. Said Marlene" "yeah I'm surprised Harry didn't notice. Said Lily" "me either." "Lets head to bed. Said Lily " we all headed to bed