𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

I sat for a moment looking her over,  I instantly recognizable the golden shade of her irises that Sam said all the animal eaters would have

I sat for a moment looking her over, I instantly recognizable the golden shade of her irises that Sam said all the animal eaters would have. My scowl deepened as I looked over her obviously fake bubbly personality.

" So you're the bambi eater?" I smirked.

Both the females froze as a look of utter disparity crossed over their faces, Alice looked panicked as she suddenly spaced out before snapping back in.

" We need to go... Like right now." She rushed, dragging Bella upstairs.

I followed them for a moment before turning and walking towards my room.

" Wait you have to come with us too." Alice shouted, gripping my wrist in a painful grip. I hissed before roughly shoving her off.

" Come where? There's no way in hell I'm going anywhere with you people. " I hissed.

" You somehow know of our kind, I can't just leave you here. You could tell someone." She implied. Bella walked out of her room with her book bag full of clothes.

" you're going or else I'll tell Charlie what you did to me." She seethed.

" Bitch you have a lot of nerve talking to me right now after what you just did, I should give you a broken arm just for looking in my direction." I glared.

" Look, what if you don't come and Bella gets hurt, how would Charlie feel?" Alice proposed. I thought about it for a moment before agreeing.

" Fine, but if you pull any sneaky shit I'll rip your arm off." I warned.

Stomping into my bathroom, I took out one of the leather duffle bags I found in my closet, I snatched a couple of clothes and stuffed them into the bag.

Rushing into my nightstand i dug deep into the drawer and took out my bronze gun and dagger combo, closing my duffle bag I quickly jumped in the shower before getting out and getting dressed in casual attire. I went down stairs with my bag, phone and keys in hand.