♡︎8

Mᴇʟɪᴀ Nʏɪᴇʟ Dᴀᴠɪs|ᴍᴇᴍᴇ♥︎.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞,𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚
████████████████████

packin my bags i turned off every light in the house.

i walked out the house after locking the door behind me.

running away tingz.

flashback.

"Let's fuck .. le have a li seggs" KB dragged leaning on me we just had smoked 5 blunts we was fried asab.

Laughing i looked at him shakin my head

"Bye cause you playin" i smiled lookin in his eyes. it was just inna moment thing where we both had butterflies in our stomach, oir hearts fluttered , wit that look in our eyes which made the heart beat down there faster. Lookin down he chuckled noticing my breathing hitch and the heart beat down there.

"Lemme help you wit that" he bite his lips slowly puttin his hands in my pants rubbing my clit.

i bit my lip lookin at him as i held onto his hand feeling his fingers slip into me.

"mm" i moaned out as he started to kiss and suck on my neck while fingering me.

( this probably suck - finna try ts in my POV).

KB layed her down on the pulled out couch in the hotel room they were in currently fa the weekend.

He undressed her licking his lips lookin at her perky titties and soakin pussc. KB have alr lost his virginity so it was easy fa him , he already knew wat to do to please her in her lady parts.

Meme or as he called her Baby doll watched him the whole time scared of losing her virginity not only was she scared but she was also calmed knowing she was going to lose her virginity to who she thought was her first love but he was just sb she thought she loved and he loved her back.

but in reality he was only playing her for this dare his hb had dared him to do see meme was a "stubborn ass bitch" she didn't let anybody get the time of day until she meet KB.

KB trailed kisses down from her neck to her stomach kissing around her thighs teasing her makin her whimper from frustration it soon ended as she gasp from feeling his warm tongue licking her pwussy like it was his last meal makin her push his head away but he wouldn't let her do such as he grabbed her arms pending them on the bed.

——

Noticing i was in my Uber and my phone ringing i looked down seein my bestie treech callin makin me answer putting the phone to me ear.

"speak" i mumbled layin my head on the window lookin out of it.

" fuck you at cuhs ?" i ca tell he was muggin me makin my bite my lip before answer.

"im out rn , why ?" i looked up seeein we was at the airport.

"im at yo crib getting this furniture in and you ain hea". i forgot he gotta key.