Death By Maths Class

Detective A. Corn brought Aayla into the room thingy (?) where they question people.

Aayla explained that she had been walking back towards school because she left her human decency there by accident.

She had passed by Selena and Frankie, and now that she thinks about it, she remembers seeing a person in a black coat walking to their car.

She hadn't thought much of it because she respects the emo emus and would never judge a fellow one.

[Next Day At School]

Everyone is troubled after hearing the news of Frankie's death.

A lot of the kids in Miss Understood's class are taking a day to grieve, or celebrate, depending on the person.

Most people were lowkey sus on Aayla.

She was pretty close to the scene of the crime, yet she somehow "didn't hear the gunshot".

You're gonna have to try a lot fucking harder than that, peach tea.

No one was really learning anything in maths because they were so shaken up by all this murder going around. (they wouldn't be learning shit anyways though).

Otis was one of the new school security guards.
Mr. Whippy had decided they needed security guards to feel safe and all that, so obviously he was correct. Never wrong.

Bethany and Joanne were all upset because Frankie was no longer alive to give them shallow compliments to boost their fragile egos.

They decided to go to the bathroom together, because popular girls do that for some reason. (WHY??)

They walked out the door and Otis thought he should probably walk them to the bathroom just in case. But like, not in a creepy way, ya know?

Bethany and Joanne were just so upset they ignored his ass and started walking away.

Otis tagged along, his job is super fucking boring anyways and he has nothing better to do.

I honestly feel a little bad for him😔

Blood splattered the floor and walls.

The hole in Otis's head oozed red liquid.

Joanne and Bitchany lay in a pool of blood.

Everyone in Miss Understood's class hid under their desks.

They weren't really in the mood to die right now.

Welp. Too bad.
Kade could hear a ticking sound from inside his desk.

He didn't stop to think what it might be, instead he opened his desk like the fucking dumbass everyone made him out to be.

Corpses flew through the air like shrapnel.

Flames licked their bodies.

The whole class went up in smoke like my science experiments.

Among the dead were:

Kade, yet his stupidity will live on in all our minds.

Karl, the popular boy in the class who was somehow smart yet absolutely dumb at the same time.

Luke, John's "best friend" but everyone shipped them together.

Geff, that dude who seemed to believe he was a truck. Honk, honk buddy.

Pete, he started complaining that it was totally unfair that he is dying right now!! Seriously!! This is fucking bullshit😒

Faith was late to school and strode in with an air of ignorance about her.

She had to call her mummy to come pick her up.

Authors Note: (my name is god author now) thank you @C00L_beansssssssfor being the first person to call me god. And knowing how many Olive Gardens there are in Indiana.