"Nice to meet you again, doll," his smirk etched on his face, and his gaze hungry, predatory

Panicking, I wondered what to do. Here was Jungkook, standing in front of me. He rose from his chair, moving closer.

"Jungkoo-" I started but was cut off when he harshly grabbed my waist, forcing my hands onto his muscular chest.

"I've missed you so damn much, doll. Did you miss me too?" he inquired, locking eyes with me. His hypnotic gaze left me speechless. Before I could answer, his free hand gripped my nape, forcefully pressing my lips onto his.

His hard kiss left me with no choice but to respond. Despite my initial resistance, I couldn't deny that I missed him. I placed my hands in his hair, playing with it. His hand descended to my ass, squeezing it, eliciting a moan from me during the heated kiss.

Feeling butterflies in my stomach, I found myself lost in the moment. I wanted him desperately, and he seemed equally eager. My admission escaped, "I've missed you so much, Jungkook." Without waiting for his response, I jumped into him, wrapping my legs around his torso, engaging in another intense kiss.

Jungkook placed me on his desk, allowing me to sit while my legs remained wrapped around him. Our kiss continued passionately, saliva dripping down, and I moaned when I felt his hand squeeze my breast. Eventually, I broke the kiss, finding his spot on the neck to suck harder.

The moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. Disappointed gazes were exchanged between us as he clenched his jaw, his eyes signaling frustration. He pecked my lips before opening the door, leaving me on the couch, adjusting myself.

As he returned, sitting beside me, I felt embarrassed. I hadn't anticipated his presence, and now I let myself get caught up in the moment again.

"What should I do now?" I pondered, sitting on the couch, playing with my fingers.

Jungkook returned, brushing his hand on my lap, and I couldn't deny the wrongness of the situation. Standing up, I gathered my courage to look him in the eyes.

"I have to go, Jungkook," I declared without meeting his eyes.

"I'll drive you home. I want to know your address so I can visit you," he offered, leaving me wide-eyed. I couldn't let that happen and stuttered, "N-no need, I have a c-car. I'll go."

As I passed him, he grabbed me by my waist, making me gasp. "Then see you again, doll," he smirked, biting my neck. I moaned, realizing how doomed I was.

..

Once inside the house, Jungin spotted me and ran towards me, opening his little arms. I knelt down, meeting him in my arms, and then stood up, swaying our bodies. After a few seconds, Jungin asked to be put down. I chuckled and let him stand on his feet.

"Did you buy me banana milk, Mommy?" he asked with sparkling eyes, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Yes, of course," I replied, messing his brown hair, and he jumped in happiness.

This little bunny was the reason I still smiled every second, bringing color to my world. I was grateful to have him, but doubts crept in. Was destiny guiding Jungkook and Jungin to cross paths? The fate that seemed to weave their lives together left me scared. When Jungkook eventually found out about his son, would he be furious for hiding the truth? The fear of him taking Jungin away haunted me.

As I reflected on these worries, I wondered if destiny was leading us to a collision. What if Jungkook discovered the secret and tried to shape Jungin into someone like him? The "what ifs" started to torment my thoughts.

Cjayxz