twenty-six

( TWENTY-SIX )
( YOU AND ME )
tw: none

"shut up, i don't want to hear it."

"sage, you know we have to talk about it."

"it's a hurtful topic and you know it wil."

"look, i'm leaving in less than 48 hours. spend it good. please. i know it'll be hard but don't take this time with me for granted."

wilbur was right. it was around 2 pm on a saturday and the boys would be leaving in less than 2 days. sage had been ignoring the topic but she soon realized that wil was right. she should spend her time wisely.

"fine, where do you want to go?"

"let's go downstairs and talk to the children."

sage sighed, giving in. the two walked downstairs and stood there till tubbo and tommy stopped attacking eachother.

"what the hell did we just walk into" wilbur asked slightly scared.

"i don't know, but i feel like we should do something about this."

"no, i think we should leave them here."

"okay then." i shrugged.

the two boys on the floor kept tackling eachother. sage and wilbur didn't entirely know if they were actually fighting or if it was a joke but they didn't stay long to find out.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

wilbur dragged sage out of the home and got into the car till silence filled it. they both snapped their heads at eachother and stared.

"okay so now what?" wilbur finally spoke while turning the car on.

"i mean, it's 2 pm. maybe we could go eat?" sage suggested,

"okay then. what do they have here in sunny california?"

"there's this really good place called Sycamore Kitchen. it's like an hour away. it won't take too long!"

"okay then! put the directions on my phone and let's start driving.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage put the directions and put on her driving playlist. it had most of sage's favorite songs plus some songs that tommy suggested. sage can't even lie, tommy has some good music taste. the playlist consisted of the songs,

location
khalid

adore you
harry styles

tongue tied
grouplove

8TEEN
khalid

24 / 7 / 365
surfaces

sunkissed
khai dreams

all i need
khai dreams, atwood

brooklyn in the summer
aloe blacc