52. Rescue me (food war)

After eat something and get some encouragement  from Jennie (they went to the restroom of the restaurant and kissed like there's no tomorrow) Lisa was very relaxed, both girls were talking non stop and smiling to each other, walking hand in hand, some of their guest were already there and it would get crowded in no time.

Mrs. Kim got closer to both girls, "There you are, I thought you guys  already ran away from here" both girls laughed, "Mum you know we wouldn't do that, Lisa just got nervous but she is better now that she ate" Lisa blushed and nodded, "Auntie you don't have to worry, I will give the speech",  Jennie's mum looked at Lisa with tenderness, "I'm so proud of you both" and she hugged both girls, "I need to greet some guests, we will start everything in half hour, so just walk around and enjoy the night" she walked away.

"Nini what if we run away, we still have time" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows, and Jennie couldn't stop laughing "You are such a beautiful dork, we won't do that, I'm sorry but if you do your job well I will give you a prize" Lisa smiled widely, "Can I choose?" She asked, "No you can't" and Jennie slapped Lisa's right arm and when she saw Lisa's face she regretted it, "Omg I'm sorry, I forgot about your booboo, she caressed Lisa's arm and send it a kiss" Lisa tried to compose herself, "Nini don't worry, I'm fine, but remember what Dr. Ruby Jane said about my treatment" Lisa pouted and Jennie pecked her lips, "I will follow the treatment, you don't have to worry babe" and winked at her.

After that they were just sitting and talking with some co-workers, and waiting for Rosé, she really did and amazing job.

---

"Hun I swear to you that if you aren't ready in 5 minutes I'm leaving, you have been getting ready for almost 1 hour! Are you straightening your hair?", Jisoo was annoyed she couldn't arrive so late to the party, it would be awful.

After 5 minutes she went directly to the door, "Ok I'm leaving now, see you later grandma" and she got in her car, she was about to leave when her brother chased her "Noona, wait for me! I'm here already" when he was about to open the door Jisoo drove away,  "Seriously Jisoo!" He said and ran to try to reach her when he saw that Jisoo stoped her car on the corner of the street, when he was about to get in the car Jisoo drove away again "OMG you are so annoying, that's why we never went bowling before", he ran again and this time Jisoo waited for him, he got in the car panting "This is the last time you do this to me, when I say we are leaving, and you aren't ready I will leave ok Hun?, he just nodded and was about to talk when Jisoo cut him off, "If you dare to say something back, you will leave this car and no party for you, understood? He nodded again.

"Gosh I don't know why Jung is not the one visiting Korea often, you always mean troubles, the only time when you were a nice person was back then when you were studying here, and now you are back to your old self, next time just send Jung, and don't forget what I said, don't embarrass me or my family cause then I will forget we are related by our dad side and I will kick your ass out of the party and my company" Hun just looked at her, always the same Jisoo always scolding him, "Yes I heard the first time".

----

Jennie was enjoying the night, people weren't that annoying or maybe it's because Lisa was by her side, and that was all she needed to feel comfortable.

"Chipmunk!!!" Lisa said and Rosé  approached to the girls "Rosie you did and amazing job, you look beautiful" Jennie said, "Nini is right, you were flawless, such a professional chipmunk" Rosie laughed "You guys are so cute thank you for your support, you really are amazing and I'm so glad to be your friend" the girls hugged her, Rosé always gets emotional in this kind of situations, "Rosie come let's check the food" and her face changed and she was clapping.

After a while Mrs. Kim told Lisa she should get ready in 10 minutes, "Lis we are about to start, Jennie please help her to retouch her make up", Jennie nodded "Rosie we will come back in a few, Lili needs to give an speech", Rosé eyes widened "Lis you look pale, are you feeling well?" Lisa nodded, "Chipmunk swear to me if I faint on the stage you will cover me starting a food fight, I'm serious, just swear to me" Rosé couldn't stop laughing, "Ok I will, I promise, this is actually a pact", Jennie was amused by the girls words, "Jen we made this pact the first time I got hired, I was so nervous, it was early, the event was lovely and Lisa came with me to support me and in one point I was already backing out, so Lis as my best friend promised she would cover me if anything happened to me, so I told her to start a food war" they all laughed, "I said yes and now you will do the same for me" Lisa said holding her friend's hand, Rosé nodded "Roger that".

"You guys are hilarious, I feel so lucky right now, just to be part of your life" Jennie said and Lisa embraced her "Jennie I want to be with you forever, you are perfect and I'm the lucky one, I just need to tell you that I really really..." "I'm sorry for interrupt girls but you better get ready Lisa, we will be on the stage in just a couple of minutes" Mr. James said and both nodded, "Come Lili, I'll help you to get ready" Jennie took Lisa's hand and they went to the restroom, "This place is huge" Jennie nodded, "Lili I need to give you a good luck kiss before fix your make up, it's a tradition", Lisa smirked "Just kiss me babe" Lisa embraced Jennie and gave her a peck but Jennie hold her nape and pressed her lips again, deepening the kiss, and started to caress Lisa's body, they only got apart to breath "Omg Jennie, I need more luck" Jennie chuckled "You have all the luck you need, now I'm gonna fix this mess, sexy mess".

Once Lisa was ready Jennie embraced her again, "You can do this, you are amazing, so smart and the most beautiful girl here, I'm so proud of you, and omg you smell so good, you drive me crazy, you are more than beautiful, you are a sexy goddess" Lisa was blushing "Thank you Nini, you are the best, you are a goddess, the most amazing one and I'm crazy for you, I think we need to leave now, but after we are done with this I want we spend a beautiful weekend together" Jennie nodded, "We will I'm sure, now take my hand Manoban".