꧁10꧂

"celeste, you deserve better anyways. you always will." he told her, "and i'm not that better. not now at least." he said looking at her with straight eye contact

"well i want wherever robby is right now," she told him, "and i don't want anyone other than him."

Robby looked at her and shook his head, "celeste you don't get it, its not going to be easy. you're on the other team, your cousin hates me, and i don't want you getting hurt because of us."

"robby, I literally do not care. i just want to be happy." celeste told him, "you told me to tell you when i was ready. well here i am."

robby smiled a little but quickly faded.

"what happened?" celeste asked him

"i forgot i was mad."

"you're dumb," celeste smiled

"please arent you the girl who watches peppa pig for fun?" robby giggled

"aren't you the guy that said next episode next episode," she also giggled

"anyways," he said rolling his eyes playfully, "come here"

Celeste moved closer to him and then smiled at him, only to feel robby kiss her. she quickly kissed back, she loved it. she loved this moment.

" i missed you," he said pulling away

"i missed you so much too" celeste smiled, "even chris asked where you were"

"aw the bro," robby giggled, "thanks for showing you care" he smiled

"i just didnt want to be late," she told him, "and i didnt want to be stuck with hawk either."

Robby chuckled, "well you and i are together now," he smiled and held her hands.

The two cuddled for the rest of the day until celeste had to go back home.

Celeste hadn't stopped smiling at home, it even worried her mom for a bit.

"celeste?" her mom asked

"yeah mom?"

"what are you so happy about?" her mom asked

"ROBBY AND I ARE TOGETHERRR" celeste told her smiling

"OH MY GOSH. IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" her mom smiled and hugged her

"thanks mom," she smiled, "i'm happy too."

"just know be careful, don't rush anything, if he loves you he'll understand your decisions okay?" her mom asked her

"yeah i know mom, thank you" she smiled

"of course, i'm gonna put chris to bed. your dinner is on the table," her mom smiled and went upstairs.

Celeste quickly ate her dinner and got ready to go bed.

Robby 💘
goodnight cele
sleep well
dont dream of me too much 😎

Celeste
goodnight robby
snd don't worry i won't 😩

———————
Time Skip: One month!

Celeste snd Robby had been both busy with training, Even though they were busy, they would always make time for a each other.

There really wasn't a day where they didn't hang out, they would see each other for 10 minutes when they were really busy.

The two had learned a lot about each. Even had a lot in common, it was honestly a perfect relationship.

Celeste formed a friendship with miguel as well, who at first didn't want too because she was dating robby. but let it pass because she was happy with him.

Tory and miguel woukd force Celeste to come with them on their dates, but never let her bring robby.

Hawk would avoid any contact with celeste, he couldn't believe a girl rejected him.

Celeste and Robby were going to a party this weekend as well. They both knew that cobra kai was going to be there but they also knew that they had to control themselves.
—-

Robby and Celeste were going to the mall right now and do some school shopping.

School was starting very soon, and they would be going to the same highschool. This was their first year in the same highschool.

But little did they know this school year was going to a long ride.