Chapter 35: Vacation

C H A P T E R  3 5

V A C A T I O N

"You're eyes are brighter than all the stars above"

Song- Dancing in the dark; Rihanna

Marlee

"So is that a yes?" Theo asks with anticipation. Him and Connor bounce impatiently. Grayson, Cam and I sat on the couch. All three of the parents glanced at each other warily.

"Should we?" Dave questions, raising a brow. Grayson whispers yes repeatedly in his ear before Dave swats him away.

"Will you guys be safe?" Mom wonders, looking at us.

"Always Charlotte." Cam nods.

"And you'll be back before school on Tuesday?" Sara pops her hip out, placing a hand on it. School was cancelled on Monday due to a random reason.

Brianna's grandma has a secluded cabin she offered to let us all stay in. We had it all planned out we just needed our parents permission. Mom and Sara nod to Dave and he sighs.

"I guess you can go but do you all remember the rules?"

"No drinking and driving, no drugs, no riding with strangers, no going near cliffs and no kidnapping cute babies or animals" we all drone off for the millionth time, they all look to me during the last part.

"It was one time!"

{~}

"Snacks?" Bri asks.

"Check!" Asher calls from the back of Miles dads minivan he uses for ice cream delivery's he's letting us borrow.

"Blankets and pillows?"

"Check!" Grayson points to a pile of blankets and pillows.

"First aid kit?"

"Um-" Connor looks around.

"Why do we need a first aid kit?" I ask, looking to her.

"Because Theo's coming." She responds plainly, looking at her clipboard.

"Check!" Miles holds up a first aid kit before placing it in the trunk.