10'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

My eyes stayed cast on Azriel, watching as his whole body was flushed under mine. Staring at his body, I found every inch and part to be absolutely beautiful.

I held his wrists above his head with one hand as I kept him still. His whole body being exposed to me...waiting. I could see the agony in his eyes of the ordeal of having to wait.

Except I just wanted to stare at what was mine...he was mine. All of him was mine. No one could have him but me. Knowing that made me harder by the second, and I just wanted to sully every inch.

My body wanted to fill him in entirely until I couldn't release anymore. This rut felt much more different than any other rut I've had before. This one felt more...unrestrained. Made me feel more feral and desirous.

"Stop teasing me..."

I look, seeing tears stream down Azriel's cheeks. His cheeks were pink with lust as he trembled.

"Teasing...?" I look down, seeing my dick rest atop of his. I grind against him and he immediately whimpers by such a thing. "I guess I am teasing."

"I thought you don't do teasing?" He mocks me, and I snicker. "Why tease when you an flirt...what happened to that?"

I hook my hand under his knee and pull him closer. His head went back in ecstasy as I lean down. I let my tongue lick up his length. Staring up at him while I did so, I decide to let go of his wrists. I instead grab ahold of his hips tightly.

Sucking upon his dick, I found my eyes entranced by the expressions he was producing. Tears streamed down his cheeks, his lips even parted in bliss. His hands holding on tightly to my shoulders.

I wasn't one for sucking dick, but his was different. He tasted sweet everywhere. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do with him or to him. I pull my mouth from his cock, licking down his length and begin to press kisses on his pelvis.

Moving my hands, I hook them under his knees and put them over my shoulders. I watch him gasp as I stand up, his back pressed to the wall. My hands held him by the low of his back and moved downwards towards his ass.

"You taste so sweet." I moan, running my tongue along the inside of his thighs. Seeing him tremble as I suck upon the sensitive skin, licking soon after.

"Idris I feel it again...the orgasm."

"You feel it coming?" I husk against his cock, purposely placing it back in my mouth. When I feel him cum in my mouth I swallow it.

Not even upset like I usually would've been, I wanted him to do so. He tasted so good that I wasn't surprised that his cum did too. I lower his body now and was about to set him on his feet. Only for him to wrap his arms around my neck, clinging to me.

I see him cry more as his hair was fully white again. My hand cradled his face, biting my lip at how beautiful he was. He was too good for me...

What am I saying?

"Idris..." He moans my name and I capture his lips. Kissing him deeply, I didn't want to avoid this desire. My hand cradled his back as I press him against me.

Except even that wasn't enough as we slipped down. We were on the ground now as I kept pulling him towards me. Nothing was enough - I wanted everything that makes him, him.

I let my fingers go towards his ass, letting it run against his hole. He moaned against my lips and I smile.

"You're so beautiful." I husk against his parted lips, his legs wrapping around my hips. I grind my dick against his and see him gasp at the friction once again.