I 25 I

'What's your seat number?' Rose asks Juleka. The two walk slightly ahead of me, slowly climbing the airplane steps. 

I turn around to see Luka and Marinette also checking their tickets. Nino mumbles something to Alya, who nods in agreement. 

Awkwardly, I look at the blonde boy next to me-the one who also happens to be a superhero. 

'So....' I trail off. 

'It's nice to see you, y/n,' Adrien says, conversationally. 'And it looks like we're sitting together.' 

I cast Marinette a shocked glance, but my shock is more the fact that she's letting me sit next to Adrien, even when she know's I'm dating Cat Noir. Okay, yes. I'm not stupid and I know they're the same people. But if I even hint that I like Adrien, it'll be my head on the line. 

'Great.' I lean over, making sure no ones watching. 'Dibs on the window seat, Kitty.' 

Adrien smirks at me sideways. 'I thought we were keeping things on the down low.' 

'We are,' I breathe. 'But we can still have fun.' 

It turns out, there are four chairs in one 'compartment'. Since Mari's pretty much been saving up for this trip her whole life, we had a bit of extra funding to fly in comfort. The chairs are sort of like in the Hogwarts express-sort of- with the two sets of individual chairs facing each other. 

Mari and Luka sit across from Adrien and I, and Alya, Nino, Rose and Juleka share the one directly behind us. 

'So guys, do you want to play truth or dare?' Marinette says, a playful expression on her face. 

'Really? On an airplane?' I shake my head. 'What has gotten into you lately?' 

Marinette laughs. 'It'll be fun, I promise.' 

'Sounds good,' Luka replies, nodding slowly. 'You two in?' 

Adrien and I look at each other, answering at exactly the same time. 'Sure.' 

'Truth or dare Luka,' I start. 

'Truth,' Luka smiles slightly. 

'How long have you liked Marinette?' A smirk plays on the corners of my lips, and I notice Adrien staring. Giving him a quick look, he immediately looks away, becoming extremely interested in the aisle. Thankfully, no one notices. 

'Since the day we first met,' Luka says without hesitation. 'You're the most extraordinary girl Marinette-' 

'As clear as a musical note and a sincere as a melody-' Alya, Juleka and Rose chorus from the seat behind us, bursting into a fit of giggles. 

Luka chuckles slightly. 'I guess I'm that predictable. Anyways, Marinette, truth or dare?' 

'Truth,' Marinette mumbles, still a bit pink. 

'Okay, what was your most embarrassing dream?' 

'Taaagh,' Marinette groans. 'This is a really weird one. Okay so I had a dream that Adrien was saying 'mArIneTTE dO yOu WanT tO kNoW mY sEcrEt? I'm iN looVe wiTh A giRL anD hEr nAme iS ChLoEEEE!' 

Adrien blinks with surprise. 'Well alright then.' 

'I also had a dream that Luka was dancing in the sky and everyone was watching him,' Marinette blurts, her face going red again. She hides her expression in her hands as Luka and I burst into laughter. 

'Oh my god that's hilarious.' I snort. 'wE're goIng tO hAvE a hAmsTer naMeD MaRINetTE!' 

'Did you really dream that?' Adrien asks, smiling. 

Marinette chuckles nervously. 'Yeah. Anyways, so Y/n, truth or dare?' 

'Sorry, but truth.' I say. 

'It's fine, there's not many dares we can do on a plane. So if you didn't date Cat Noir, who would you like?' Marinette asks, with a sly look in Adrien's direction. 

Adrien seems to notice and he leans forward slightly. 'Yeah, who would it be if it wasn't that lunatic who jumps on buildings saving people with a stick?' 

'Don't call him a lunatic,' I roll my eyes. 'I would never like anyone else.' 

'You have to tell the truth.' Adrien points out. 

'Fine. If Cat Noir didn't exist I would like Adrien,' I admit. Though, if Cat Noir didn't exist, neither would Adrien, I- 

Marinette laughs loudly. 'Uh-oh, someone warn Cat Noir.' 

'There's no need for that, Y/n would never cheat,' Luka says evenly. I shoot him a grateful smile. 

'Adrien, truth or dare,' I ask, time for revenge. 

'Dare.' Adrien says confidently. 

'Okay, I dare you to prank call your father.' I say. 

Adrien's mouth drops open. 'He would kill me. I'd be back in Paris before you could say 'bye bye little butterfly.'' 

I laugh-'Fine are you chickening?' 

'No.' Adrien scowls and I hand him my phone. Quickly, I turn of the caller ID so that I won't die either and watch as Adrien dials slowly. 

'Hello this is Gabriel Agreste, who is this?' 

'It's Cat Noir,' Adrien improvises. 

'And what do you want, Cat Noir?' 

He bought it. He actually bought it. Oh wait, Adrien is Cat Noir....

'I uh-want to ask you if you have any-' 

'Don't waste my time, Cat Noir,' Gabriel says, and the phone beeps as he hangs up. 

(I'm sensing a nEgAtiVe EMotIon) 

'I can't believe he actually thought you were Cat Noir.' Marinette gasps. 'You sound so much like him.' 

'Well, Father had me take vocal lessons.' Adrien lies. 'Truth or dare Marinette.' 

'Dare,' Marinette answers. 

'I dare you to kiss Luka.' 

'Done,' Marinette leans over, kissing Luka for literally ten seconds long. 

(Gosh I'm writing Marinette so unlike her character today.)

Adrien and I clear our throats until she stops. Luka looks slightly breathless, but he still puts on a casual smile. 

'Okay, truth or dare Adrien,' Marinette says. 

Adrien hesitates, ruffling his blonde hair. What can I say? It's the model in him. 

'Truth.' He says finally. 

'Who do you like?' 

Adrien blushes a deep shade of red, almost the same colour as Tikki. 

'I like-'