Midnight Meetup

Just want to say that Theo disturbs me... He is an adult and is all like, "He doesn't deserve her love, I do," but like, bruh. She's. A. Minor. She's 14-15, you pedophile! Also.... that scene when she tests Copycat... where is Chat's head when it comes to Ladybug's body? 😳

For this, I'm putting a twist in because I wanted to update for you readers and I was rewatching this episode while reading a WEBTOON and got this idea, so I thought... why not?

Third Person POV
"No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug exclaims and catches the akuma. "Gotcha!" and turns the akuma back into a butterfly. "Bye-bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She tosses the Lucky Charm into the air causing everything to turn back to normal, and Copycat turns back into Théo, who is caught by Cat Noir. "Nice catch!" she tells Chat Noir as she walks towards him as he puts Theo down.

Chat Noir tells her, "I'm so glad you could tell the real cat from the fake one," and they both look down at Theo who is still unconscious. She looks at Chat Noir and moves her head towards him.

"Once I figured out which cat was really in love with me, it was a no-brainer," she explains with a shrug while Chat rubs his neck and chuckles slightly.

His miraculous then beeps and he puts his hand on Ladybug's shoulder as he tells her, "Better help the fellow out. His crush just got crushed," before leaping away.

That night Adrien transformed into Chat Noir and vaulted to his destination. "Hey, Bugaboo..." Chat purrs and looks into her bluebell eyes.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me Bugaboo, Alley Cat," she says and pushes him back with her pointer finger by the nose.

"You know you love it when I call you that," Chat smiles and leans closer to her. He goes to her ear and whispers, "Bugaboo."

"Oh, shut up, Kitty," she giggles.

"Make me, M'Lady," he teases and steps closer to her to use their height differences more effectively.

"Jerk," she growls before grabbing his bell and bringing him down to a kiss before he could make another comment or worse, start making puns. He eagerly wraps his arms around her waist and deepens the kiss. She plays with his hair as she smiles into the kiss. Running her fingers through his hair until he started purring. Where he breaks the kiss, blushing. She giggles and pecks his lips again before he lifts her in the air and twirls her. Making her shriek, "Put me down, you- you Mangy Alley Cat!!"

"That's not nice, Bugaboo!" he teases.

"Then what should I call you?" she playfully growls as he starts tickling her making her laugh ring the air. "And stop calling me Bugaboo!!!"

"Well... I believe one nickname was... what was it again... oh right. Didn't you call me Hot Stuff, Purrincess?" he whispers and leans towards her face. Her hair out of her pigtails as she puffed her cheeks out and a pout on her face.

"That was one time, Agreste," she whisper-shouts and jabs his chests.

"Marinette, what's that noise? Are you okay?" Sabine shouts up to her daughter.

"It's nothing, Maman!" Marinette shouts back. "Just dropped a roll of fabric!"

"Okay, sweetheart!" Her mom tells her, "Just be careful and go to bed soon."

"Of course, Maman!" she tells her mom before glaring at the sheepish-looking Tom Cat.

"Sorry, M'Lady..." Chat whispers.

Her glare melts and she gives him one more kiss, "You should leave before Nathalie checks for you... See you at school?"

"Of course Marinette..." he whispers and grabs her hand. He nuzzles his nose into her palm making her giggle. "Listen to your mom and go to sleep soon. I want you to get to school on time so I can spend it with you..."

"Okay, mon Chaton..." she answers before he kisses the back of her palm and vaults back to the Agreste mansion.