24

F u till i f u - call me karizma

THANK YOU FOR 900K READS AND 28K VOTES!!Bring on 1 million reads!!

Bring on 1 million reads!!

[WARNING: this chapter mentions suicide]

(not proofread btw...too tired)

Outside a courtroom, you were pacing back and forth waiting for the trial to resume. Running your fingers through your hair and adjusting your white button-up shirt that was tucked into your black pants. With each step, your heels clicked and your hands went cold. You had been waiting on Kouichi's appearance after all the weeks you'd put into collecting evidence just for him to ditch. For now, your trial is holding a recess until the police can escort Kouichi into court with your father offering assistance. Even Kouichi's mother heightened your concerns after she gave you a look as you were passing by. In her hands is a picture of her late husband, who took his life upon hearing about the accusations. 

Your prediction of this happening was at an all-time high much like your nervous system ready to implode. In your head, you shouldn't be nervous at all. This was the biggest fight of your life not just for you but for your son. You wished to better Kazuko's future without Kouichi in his life. For Kazuko's safety alone, you decide to keep him out of the trial simply because of the emotional toll it would have. You also believed that his existence would turn the court against you. Your belief may be wrong but then again expect the unexpected. 

"Y/n!" You heard your name and spun on your heel startling yourself. It was only Shinsou walking over to you holding two bottles of water. He caught you before you could have a nervous breakdown in the middle of the hallway. 

"Hitoshi god! you scared me!" You cupped a hand over your chest, huffing. Shinsou leads you to a lonely bench sitting beside the door for you to sit down. You slumped down while Hitoshi took the empty space next to you, shaking a bottle in his hand.  

"Here I got you some water," The purple head boy offered one of his bottles for you which you happily accepted. You mouthed 'thank you' twisting the cap off the top and taking a large gulp up to the bottle label. "You doing okay?"